BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Abigail B.
Wrexham , Wrexham
Love these! I've used this one and also the sensitive one. Great for getting rid of the last bits of make off! Makes your face so clear and soft I've been using this for years now since they came out!
Shae S.
Dartmouth
Use morning and night - does everything! Quick, easy and works great, and also smells really nice! Not chemically, just light and fresh. Takes my waterproof makeup off without scrubbing but doesn't dry my skin out whatsoever. Love it!
Rebecca S.
This product is amazing for removing make up, also leaves the skins feeling smooth and refreshed. Not expensive at all so really great value for money. It's also a big tub and you don't need to use a lot of product so this lasts ages.
Angela T.
Ottawa
This is amazing. Its good at removing makeup. I sometimes use it after cleansing and removes extra dirt on my face and makes it cleaner. Its also at a affordable price. I really recommend this product
Sofia R.
Wherever I go traveling this is must-have in my suitcase! Pros: cheep, caring, gentle, effective, has different sizes and a lot more. I am in a huge love with this product. It can be accounted for the price/quality aspect. So it is no doubt that recommend that to everyone.
Rosie B.
Number one go to for makeup remover. Comes in all sizes and is an affordable price. Takes off all makeup including mascara and eyeliner and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. It's gentle on sensitive skin and is always in my reach.
Rishell M.
Rosetown
I love this makeup remover I use the waterproof one because it works great at taking off my heavy duty eyeliner and mascara it doesn't make my face feel greasy after and really works well to remove makeup I'll use this stuff forever
Jodie J.
Absolutely love this micellar water! So cheap and easy to use and takes all your make up off even waterproof make up! The mini bottle makes it even easier to travel round with. Repeat buying this for a long time it never disappoints
Fiorella V.
Buena, retira perfectamente la suciedad m, también la uso para retirar el maquillaje más que nada de la zona de los ojos y el único inconveniente que tuve es que luego de utilizarla me arden un poco
tanya p.
Thought I was being silly buying a bottle of 'water' to wash my face with but I'm so glad I was wrong it really does take the effort out of removing any makeup just add to tissue or towel and you have a instant makeup remover wipe!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.