BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
lauren d.
Feels really nice going on skin and smells lovely but I found after using it I had break outs, may have been coincidental but I havent tried it since in the fear of another breakout episode
alaa s.
it's really good toner and makeup remover , i have oily skin and it works really well to my skin . i use it as a toner after i use my cleanser , for me this toner must have .
Carly R.
Dublin
This product is amazing. It removes every scrap of makeup on the face and leaves face very refreshed and hydrated without any annoying residue. It is also very cheap which is why I get my value for money
Shannae D.
Fairlie
really good product! removes all makeup easily - even stubborn eye makeup which is amazing ☺ it's affordable and does its job which is awesome. overall does a good job, and I would definitely recommend to others!
Melissa S.
Fantastic product I couldn't live without it. Since I started using it well over a year ago I've been hooked, my skin has been so much better since using this. I also use it just to wash my face in the morning.
Highly recommend
Nada S.
Ever since I started using this my makeup has gone off so much better. It's super gentle and doesn't make my skin red at all unlike makeup wipes. It even helped clear my skin and leaves it feeling fresh after. It's super easy to use and inexpensive for the usage you get out of it.
Aimmee-Clare S.
Moray , Dufftown
Amazing makeup remover, leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and completely makeup free! Properly cleans the depth of pores and has a great fragrance and is extremely affordable! It's my go to makeup remover
Laura M.
I prefer the olay one but this was still okay it took my makeup Of with ease and didn sting my eyes I’d defo use this again but would choose the okay oil infused one over this id recommend this as it dose do a good job
Monika M.
Gdynia
Quite nice, but Its not my favourite. I may buy it again but I prefere that kind of product from Bioderma. Its easy to find almost everywhere. I am not sure if i buy it again. Its very popular in Poland.
Katherine C.
Denstone, Uttoxeter
I use this if I am in a rush before I apply my makeup. It removes any last little bit of makeup that I may have missed the night before. I don't think you can go wrong with this for the excellent price!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.