BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Carron B.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
I use this product every night to cleanse my skin. It's very gentle and I love when I go over my skin and shows the residue of left over make up that it's removed. I love knowing my skin is 100% clean and make up free
Zoe S.
Halfway, Sheffield
I couldn't imagine removing my make up without this product! It has made night time less of a chore as it effortlessly removes my make up and leaves my face feeling extra clean and smooth!
sho s.
vancouver
This is one of the best makeup removers out there, it is gentle so it is can be used on the daily. I have not experienced any irritation or breaking out due to this product, and it definitely does it's job. Overall I would definitely buy this product again!
Rachel W.
Yeovil
Face always feels super clean after using this product!

Feels quite gentle on my skin.

I couple it with coconut oil & my skin feels fabulous & not oily nor dry.
Kathryn D.
Can't believe the amount of make up that this takes off your skin even after using removers! So gentle on the skin. Leaves you feeling so fresh. My new must buy and would recommend it to anyone, regardless of skin type
Sophie M.
Not harsh on my sensitive skin. Does the job and removes my make up with ease. Also owned this one bottle for about 9 months and still have 3/4 left. Bought it from Asda on offer for about £5.00 for the largest bottle!
This product is amazing so easy to use to remove make up and leave my skin feeling fresh and clean the only concern I had with it is that it wasn't great at removing my mascara so I know use the oil infused micellar water from garner which does the trick!! I will almost certainly buy this product again.
Gabriella P.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Great value for money! Only need to use a little bit and is great for removing the rest of the make up that make up wipes can't reach. Lovely for sensitive skin. Would definitely recommend
Christine S.
St. Albert
Works real well to take make up off, not always the best if you have waterproof mascara! Can find at most drugstore, good price, good value, perfect size, makes your skin feel clean and fresh! Would recommend to others
Abbie M.
glasgow
Absolutely love this,I cake my face most days and this takes it off so nicely,not irritating at all.You get so much use out of the product,will definitely repurchase again and again.Don't think it could be any better.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.