BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Dia G.
Antibes
I'am in love with this oneūüėć the best make up remover and cleaner i'd use until now. It makes your skin clean and fresh. The backaging is beautiful and the price is good. I recommend it.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I was lucky enough to be chosen at Chickadvisor to try and review this #Garnier¬ģ Skin Active‚ĄĘ Micellar Cleansing Water for free. I really loved the convenience of this facial cleaner. It removed all traces of makeup very well. I even tested it by using a toner after. You know sometimes even after you cleanse your face I usually get leftover traces of makeup and dirt on the cotton pad. I had nothing left with this product. It also left my skin so clean, soft and with no irritation to my skin like with other makeup removers I have tried. It is very gentle and no need to rinse. I was very impressed with this New product by #Garnier.
Georgia H.
Although wipes might be easier to grab and quickly wipe off your makeup, this truly gets off every last bit of makeup and makes your skin feel so clean and fresh (even moisturised). I would highly recommend this x
Nana B.
Really is cleansing and really removes dirt from things such as sweating during the day. How ever I have dry skin so it leave my face feeling really dry. How ever it's a really good product.
Flowers&Fairylights.
This is amazing! Takes your makeup off in seconds. My skin feels really nice afterwards, and if you have sensitive skin then I recommend you use this over facial wipes! My mascara or liner will instantly come off.
Joanna M.
Absolutely amazing, gets rid of all extra dirt left in skin that a wipe/facial wash don't. Packaging is totally convenient, a little goes a long way. Expectations were totally met and would recommend to EVERYONE!!
Chloe S.
I LIVE by this! It is my go to make up remover and cleasing product! I use this morning and night! I got this product from Boots and is good value for money! It's always on offer too ūüėČ
Sharna H.
This micellar water is amazing. When I get home from a night out it makes my skin feel incredible and is GREAT for taking off my eye makeup, my eyes are sensitive to certain products and this doesn't affect them at all, won't be buying anything else.
Chelsey J.
Me go to makeup remover! I can not recommend this enough. It so good for dry skin and it takes away all of that makeup and impurities from your face! Definitely worth the price! I have it stocked in my makeup box!
Miss B.
Leeds
I absolutely sware by this stuff! It is my holy grale!
This stuff is amazing at removing makeup, even waterproof mascara. It doesn't irritate skin or leave skin dry. It is lovely. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.