BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Georgia T.
I LOVE this makeup remover. Its amazing. It clears every bit of makeup off your face. It doesnt cause any breakouts and I even find my skin cleaner after I use it.
Bridget
Removed makeup really well and keeps my skin fresh and clean. Would highly recommend! It was really effective and worked like a charm! I have used this product for a long time and will continue too for many years!
Anne M.
I love it ! It's perfect for girls like me with sensitive skin. It remove the make up very quickly and there is no pain . I do recomend it . Plus is inexpensive .
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston, ON
The best drugstore micellar water that I've tried. It's super comparable to the quality of other high end micellar waters I've tried, but for a fraction of the price. A little bit of product goes a long way. It removes all my makeup (even water proof) and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It really cleans my skin without stripping it or making it feel tight. I'll definitely be repurchasing this one.
Davina M.
Scotland
I am CRAZY, about this makeup remover, I have bought it many times and does not leave panda eyes behind! it removes any waterproof makeup with a light swipe of a cotton pad. I have used many other makeup removers and this works better than the specific ones that remove waterproof makeup. I recommend this to anyone !
Rachael S.
This is really good for removing stubborn make up for me especially under eye mascara that tends to not come off very easily. It's not too expensive to buy either!
Aime K.
Preston, Lancashire
I really like using this cleanser, it really gets rid of the make up & grime that is on my face at the end of the day. I love how it is non greasy & just soaks into your skin. My face feels so fresh after using it!
Lucie K.
This product made my skin really smooth and helped get rid of my acne, I only used it about a month ago and have brought it. It really surprised me and was worth the price and I would definitely recommend this!
Bobbie C.
Glasgow
Amazing, my go to makeup remover! Works every time, it's simple and keeps my skin clean and fresh. It's also great for sensitive skin and won't cause a breakout.
Linnea V.
Horten
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover! First of all it's a great price and it lasts forever. I've also noticed that my skin has cleared up a lot since i started using this. I don't have to rub when using this. When i remove my eye makeup with this i simply hold a cotton pad with a little of the cleansing water on it over my eyes for a couple of seconds and it gets it all off so smooth. Then swipe over my skin and afterwards it feels so smooth and clean!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.