BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
This is the “Holy water” of makeup! This stuff is a must for a woman on the go with combination skin. Not too oily and not drying like water can be. It’s affordable and user friendly. Packaging is pretty as well. Can’t live without it
Nia G.
Lathrop, CA
I needed something to wipe off my makeup so I was so happy when I got this. I think I like this one better than the blue one, because it doesn’t leave my face super oily and it still gets the job done. Super easy to remove my makeup.
A L.
los anglese
Love this cleanser so much! Definitely takes off all makeup which is what I use it for. Don't even use makeup wipes anymore! Absolutely love this stuff works so well to get al dirt and oil off your face and leaves you feeling fresh!!
Macayla S.
This has made removing makeup so easy! I use it with cotton pads and my makeup melts off! I love that it's not oily like most eye makeup removers but works just as great! The price is great and I would recommend to all makeup lovers!
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
I love this Micellar Water I can say it’s my favorite I have already bought two bottles in need of a new one. It’s removes my full coverage foundation, mascara everything you name. It leaves your skin feeling smooth, fresh and clean.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Have used this version as well as the blue bottle. Prefer this one way more than blue. Picks up nearly all your makeup. Sometimes takes more than one cotton pad to do the job. Does not require a lot of pressure to pick up your makeup.
Emily L.
Payson, UT
I love that this product is supposed to be a multitasker with removing make up and cleansing the face. I felt like it could have been a little better with actually taking off the makeup but it was still a good product for its price.
Lynne D.
Rochester Hills
I love this makeup remover!  It use it to get off face paint on my kids and also my Lipsense.  It will remove anything and it's not drying because there is not alcohol.  It is a top notch product for drugstore prices!
Onkita I.
Maspeth, NY
I received this product free for testing, but I was already aware of this drug store miracle! I always use this to remove my make up and the sweat that accumulates here and there after a long day and I would definitely recommend it!
member-78513
I love these micellar waters. They are so gentle on my skin. I use this to remove my makeup before actually cleansing. I find it very effective for keeping skin clear of little blemishes!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.