BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kirsty M.
Bedworth, Warwickshire
I used to use face wipes to remove makeup but found them harsh on my skin, now I use this every day with a cotton pads instead. Gentle enough for around the eyes and still removes waterproof eye makeup!
Jessica G.
Love this product! So easy to use and removes makeup so effectively. Love to use this when I'm feeling lazy! Makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean. Good value for money and lasts such a long time! Would definitely recommend to anyone
Emma O.
Calverley, Leeds
I use this everyday to take my makeup off. Gets everything off super quickly. Really gentle and doesn't make my skin feel dry. I've just brought another bottle because I'm nearly finished my 1st bottle.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
I use this everday when I get home from work to remove my makeup. Most nights I follow with an additional cleanser from my skin care routine, but on lazy nights this certainly does the trick. You definitely have to use more than one cotton round but it works. Does not dry out skin.
Marlaina J.
beamsville
Favourite cleansing water ever!! I use it before I do my makeup to make sure there is no dirt on my face as well as in the evening to take my makeup off! Works so well! Definitely recommend this product!
Bojana D.
Great make up remover! It's as good as Bioderma for the fraction of the cost.

I must have gone through at least 5 bottles of this micelles water since last year.

Works well in waterproof make-up as well.
Madeline J.
Delta
I like this product because you get so much in the bottle for a really decent price. I found that it removed my makeup well too, especially around the eyes which I'm always worried about with new makeup removers but this one works well.
Fiona D.
I really like this as a Make-up remover.It is very gentle on the Skin.When you Took of your Make-up and your face doesn’t feel clean yet you just Need to Go over it again.The smell is nice and it just is a very nice and affordable Product
chloé t.
All time favourite cleanser. Quick and easy with little or no mess. Being a makeup artist I find this great for a quick refresh and cleanse before makeup and great to remove even the toughest of makeup!
Amal E.
Scarborough , ON
removes my makeup very well and it does moisturise my face then I wash my face with a gentle cleanser. Honestly I don't think any makeup remover is enough to clean the face without washing it afterwards.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.