BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Andrea B.
Chula Vista , CA
Esta agüita micelar es la que uso todos los días para limpiar mi rostro antes de acostarme, y realmente veo como me quita toda la suciedad que acumula mi cara durante el día, realmente la recomiendo
Amanda J.
Wow,where do I start, i use this every single day,I don't know what I'd do without it if it discontinued,I'm definitely a long term repeat person to this specific product,I met more than my expectations I highly reccomend that if you have tried this out then you should,what are you waiting for?go get yourself one of these and fall in love with its magic
Frida M.
Mexico
It´s crazy that a single product can do so much magic, I had tried with others, but this charm me, leaves my skin very fresh, also removes anything, it is amazing!
Anna A.
This is one of my favorite and most used product. I use it every day in the morning and evening, this pruduct cleanes your face well and I use a facecream with it.
Nanii M.
qurtoba
This micellar water for all skin types effectively cleanses, removes waterproof makeup and refreshes skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing.
member-d028a5968
This is amazing, I use this on myself and on my clients. It is gentle and removes everything, foundation, liquid lipsticks and it even breaks down mascara! I 100% recommend this for personal and professional use
Ally K.
This stuff saved my skin from annoying breakouts. And it's great when I'm too tired to wash my face. Takes off most makeup. Leaves my skin soft and clean and doesn't cause breakouts.
Courtney E.
I absolutely love this product! I usually get the travel sized packaging as it is much more handy to carry around! (as little as 1 pound) it very easily removes all makeup and digs up the dirt thats hidden in my face.
I have used this for such a long time now and although i have fairly sensitive skin, it has left my skin feeling clean and healthy after every use!
I also use this product to clean up mistakes when im doing my makeup as it doesnt smudge the makeup it just picks it up with no hassle!
Krystal S.
I love this product! I like how it has 3 different bottles for different skin types, it makes my face so clear and takes all my make up off. Defiantly recommend this product of you have oily to dry skin as it put so much moisture back into my skin.
Ailish M.
Belfast
Removes makeup very effectively, however this product is very drying and skin does not feel great after. Find that mascara is not always removed, and have to go with another cleanser.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.