BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Melissa G.
Dorado
This product is great! Takes everything off, including water proof makeup. I bought it al Walgreens and its super effective. I love it, its gentle but does the hard work. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Imogen M.
Osmotherley, North Yorkshire
Really useful product, can be used for a lot of reasons. Personally I like it to take the bulk of my makeup off before washing my face, or in the morning if my face just needs refreshing before applying makeup.
Cora C.
absolutely love this stuff and cannot live without it,takes off my makeup like a dream and even takes off waterproof mascara,very effective and super affordable,can not live without it in my makeup bag and have purchased this product several times
Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
This is a great micellar water. I personally don't use it to take makeup off as I think a cream cleanser works better but it's good to use after cleansing for a refreshed feel. Smells good too! Would buy again.
Rute R.
WARRINGTON
It´s a really nice product for the price, but sometimes make my eyes feel on fire, and doesn´t remove waterproof makeup and mascara, normal mascara. But to remove makeup from the face it´s nice and works fine.
Louise G.
I love this soooo much. Works a charm in taking makeup off, especially stubborn eye makeup like mascara. Lovely feeling for the skin also, I've been buying 'this product for just under a year. Love it!!! 10/10
Georgia A.
Amazing stuff especially for sensitive and oily skin, bought it from my local drug store for a decent price. Very gentle but takes off makeup very effectively, very good price for the amount you get. Bought multiple times and will continue to buy
joanne c.
Barnsley(south Yorkshire)
This is the best micellar cleanser I have used! Very inexpensive and totally removes all makeup even waterproof mascara! It is quick and easy to use and has a pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend this.
Emily F.
Liverpool
One of the gentlest removers I have ever used. I used to wear eyelash extensions and this was the only thing that I could clean them with that didn't remove them. I get it from my local boots and the price it amazing for the amount that you get.
Zarbab M.
I always use this. Doesnt leave my skin irritated. Just sometimes makes my skin a lil dry.
But for it's cost, its actually very good and does what it claims to do. Thumbs uppp :D
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.