BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Adwaa A.
Dubai
Amazing product it removes tough make up  mascara also it moisturizer the skin not like other water cleaner. I really like the small bubbles ball floating on the top of the water.Little pricey
Nadica P.
Strumica
I like it. It takes off all of my makeup, it's not oily which I hate when there are oily micellar waters since my skin is oily itself. I get it from the drugstore and I'm completely satisfied with it. Inexpensive and good!
Chloe M.
This is my go to product for my skincare routine I absolutely love this it is lovely on the skin and the price tag makes it all that better as it's not over priced, I am always repurchasing this as it is great on the skin!
Weddy M.
I USE THIS EVERYDAY!! You makeup runs off immediately and after that, can you take another round just to be nice to your skin. I have dry skin in my t-zone. This product also helps alot so my skin doesnt get even more dry.
Katie B.
Alloa
This product is amazing. It gets all your makeup off perfectly leaving you with a clean feeling on the skin. It also is extremely affordable at your local drugstore most likely and I do recommend this to everyone.
Dovile R.
Duns, ['', '', '']
At the time of receiving this item, I had bad breakouts and my skin has always been quite greasy, I couldn't wait to use this! It removes all traces of mascara and eyeliner and also anything else that's on your face! Using it twice a day, it's helped my skin loads, my skin is so soft and has reduced areas on my face that can become quite red, inflamed and blotchy. When using the micellar water, it's gentle and refreshing yet tough on removing make up and other build up also the bottle is quite large so would definately last quite a while. I would definately recommend this product to anyone!
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
This is my ultimate go-to makeup remover. It removes every trace of dirt and makeup residue from my face but still very gentle on the skin. I never experienced any breakouts from using this.
Abi H.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
This product was fantastic. I used it with round cotton wool pads and it took my make up off effortlessly. It had a lot of product for a low price. Left my skin feeling clean and moisturised. I would definitely buy again!!
Kerri R.
I really like this product for taking my makeup off. However I feel as if it doesn't take it all off. As when j was wash my face, the wash cloth has a small amount of makeup on it. But it doesn't stop me from using it. But I do recommend you washing your face after using this. Just so all the makeup is off.
Amy W.
DISCOYD
I love love love this! It feels so good on your skin and you don't have to scrub at it. I love the pink lid and details aswell. It went beyond my expectations, I would highly recommend this to others because it's brilliant
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.