BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Zara H.
Would never use anything else to take off my makeup. Very gentle on my skin but removes every bit of makeup. Does exactly what it says it does. Usually buy mine from Superdrug, wouldn't change anything about it.
Jasmine B.
Sydenham, London
My go-to makeup remover. It’s so simple and is one of the few products that doesn’t irritate my eyes when removing my makeup! You can get the massive bottles and they last forever - it’s amazing value for money.
Amz
Honestly yet to find another makeup cleanser that works as well as this. The water just wipes all traces of makeup off my face in an instant and doesn't have a horrible alcohol based smell like many others. Love.
Dayna M.
Fauldhouse, Bathgate
I love this, it doesn't irritate my skin/eyes and it moisturises/hydrates my skin and also takes my makeup off. I love that u can get small bottles to fit in your bag or a big bottle
Simone T.
Grand Forks, BC
Works wonders on removing makeup with out using oil! It's super gentle and very easy on my sensitive skin. Would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. Keep and eye out for when it goes on sale at Walmart!
Liberte R.
I have used and tried every type of Garniers micellar water but i always go back to the pink bottle, it's cleansing powers are unrivalled and i always feel dirty if i haven't been able to use my micellar water!!!
Fatima K.
Pickering, ON
I love love love this. I usually wear a full face which includes full coverage foundation. I wash my face with my cleanser and use this after to make sure everything is 100% off and trust me it gets it’s all off!
Elena P.
Türi
I love love looove this thing!!! I use it to take off my eye makeup and it just glides off! It's very gentle and just perfect for the eyes since they are very sensitive. It's not irritating and it kind of relaxes the skin if that makes sense to you.
If you don't have this, you better run to your local drugstore ors and buy it NOW!

This IS deffenetly my holy grail!
Siobhan
Helps me get rid of excess makeup that I unknowingly knew was still on my skin! Very big bottle so you won't run out for a long time and it's very inexpensive despite how good it is!
janmary M.
Lisburn, Antrim
Love this ! Now the only makeup remover I use - light and not at all greasy- leaves no residue. My face feels so clean after - I wish I had started using it much sooner! If you haven’t tried it yet give it a go!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.