BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tara J.
Ottumwa, IA
Works great for the price! I use this everyday, it’s gentle, really removes eye makeup, and does a great job setting your face up for cleansing. I also use to clean my falsies! Great product, and I’ll definitely be purchasing again!
member-78513
I love these micellar waters. They are so gentle on my skin. I use this to remove my makeup before actually cleansing. I find it very effective for keeping skin clear of little blemishes!
Emily L.
Payson, UT
I love that this product is supposed to be a multitasker with removing make up and cleansing the face. I felt like it could have been a little better with actually taking off the makeup but it was still a good product for its price.
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this to remove stubborn waterproof mascara. I’m able to use every evening without any issues, it’s available at most major retailers and it’s always under $10. I wear contacts and have had no issues using this formula.
Onkita I.
Maspeth, NY
I received this product free for testing, but I was already aware of this drug store miracle! I always use this to remove my make up and the sweat that accumulates here and there after a long day and I would definitely recommend it!
Lynne D.
Rochester Hills
I love this makeup remover!  It use it to get off face paint on my kids and also my Lipsense.  It will remove anything and it's not drying because there is not alcohol.  It is a top notch product for drugstore prices!
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
This is a great affordable option for a novella water. It removes makeup effectively...but not waterproof mascara. I use it to remove all of my face makeup and it works great! I found it at Walmart & its a good price for what it is!
Amy B.
Casselberry, FL
I wanted to love this so bad but unfortunately I was not impressed. My non-waterproof make up was not removed easily, the formula burned my eyes & irritated my skin. I was much happier with the Micellar Water for waterproof makeup.
Nina F.
I love this product! Specially because it's very affordable. This is my second time using it. You can find it anywhere. And it does helps with waterproof makeup.
Sidney G.
Seattle, WA
I used to think micellar water wasn’t worth the money, but having tried this product my mind is changed. I see a noticeable difference when I use this over just my normal face wipes. I do tend to use a lot of it at a time so I like that it comes in big containers.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.