BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Jess E.
Dublin Ireland
I thought that I would write a review on garnier's micellar water this is my first review ! 💖
This is my go to face cleanser I use it at night after a long day
It takes off my makeup and leaves my skin very soft afterwards removing grime also
I've very sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin as it contains no perfumes
The only way I could fault it is that it doesn't remove all of my mascaras especially if it's waterproof mascara just meaning I had to use a face wash after to remove excess mascara
The bottle is available in a 600ml size or the 125ml which I use for on the go as its perfect to carry in bags
Doesn't break the bank either available for about €6.00
Definitely worth it
Can't go wrong with this lil beauty 👌🏻
Alba A.
He probado mil y una formas de desmaquillar me y ninguna de las que he probado me a funcionado tanto como el agua micelar de garnier. Me declaró fa absolutamente. Si aún no lo habéis probado os lo recomiendo
Lorencia H.
I use the blue one and it works fine but not worth 5 stars it did make my skin breakout but it does remove the make up well . I would say it is worth a try to see if it works for you.
Salma E.
I love this product and I like to share it with all my friends with my channels and advise them to use great and safe on the skin
Amber P.
Springfield Road, Eastbourne
Use this product daily after washing my face with soap and water. It is amazing to remove the excess you can't see to eye. I love the see through packaging so i know when i'm running low. Always repurchase this item due to the low price.
Annabelle S.
Québec, QC
Really like for removing mascara from my eyes! It works better than makeup remover but you have to buy like q-tips or tampons to use it. It leave the skin a little dry but it's okai since you don't have to rinse it.
Jen E.
Tralee, Kerry
Very impressed with this cleaner. Very gentle on the skin. Great for all types of skin even sensitive skin. Gives a really deep clean and feels very refreshing. Great value for money. I get mine in Primark for €3.50.
Christine T.
Monaghan
I wouldn't dream of taking my makeup off with anything put this! It takes off everything, even waterproof mascara! I found it gentle on my skin but definitely needed to moisturise after! My favourite makeup remover!
ella e.
eastleigh
This is really good for your face because it doesn’t burn it and gets small bits of makeup of your face while cleansing it I definitely re purchase this product when I run out but there loweds left and I’ve used it so much and I recommend this to anyone
Daniela S.
Metepec, Mexico
Este desmaquillante me gusta mucho pues no deja para nada residuos de maquillaje,el olor no es muy fuerte y no deja la piel grasosa, la cantidad es muy buena, lo compraría de nuevo el precio también es muy accesible
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.