BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karen R.
I worked quite well, because I have a sensitive skin and with the impact it has for the climate this product I left very well, does not leave neither scratch nor dry my face and removes very well leftover makeu
Leah R.
absolutely love this micellar water!! use it everyday when taking my make up off and it does the job brilliantly, perfect for my skin type too as it's nice and gentle, always end up restocking once I've ran out.
Grace P.
This is my favourite cleanser ever. I refuse to use makeup wipes as they dry out my skin but this removes my makeup super quickly and leaves my skin feeling lovely. Such good value for money. Highly recommend !
Megan B.
Winton, ['', '', "['', '', 'England']"]
Really good, clears your skin and leaves it feeling very clear and moisture. Very easy to apply. Meet my expectations of removing make up as well it cleanses and smoothes. Would definitely buy and use this again.
Amz
Honestly yet to find another makeup cleanser that works as well as this. The water just wipes all traces of makeup off my face in an instant and doesn't have a horrible alcohol based smell like many others. Love.
Georgia S.
Very good product, my favourite micellar water out of all the different skincare brands that have micellar water, takes off my makeup with little effort and is gentle on the skin. I will buy this product again.
Zara H.
Would never use anything else to take off my makeup. Very gentle on my skin but removes every bit of makeup. Does exactly what it says it does. Usually buy mine from Superdrug, wouldn't change anything about it.
Saskia M.
Mont de Marsan
Really nice product by the quality and the price !!! You don’t need too much product because it works really nice and the big one lasts soooo long. It was really gentle with my skin and I recommend this product
Alba F.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Very refreshing and takes off all of your makeup. Got it at target and have seen it in pharmacies as well, specially in Mexico. The price is adequate. Good for sensitive skin and for taking heavy mascara as well.
Merelin G.
I have always used GARNIER products, and always said that they are one of the best and this micellar water is one of the best things there is but the one I like the most is the one that removes waterproof products
Love & Garnier
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.