BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Aibhlis S.
Removes makeup in just a few swipes, great for a first cleanse. Great product for removing liquid lipsticks. Leaves some product residue so always best to do a second cleanse after use.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
My Favourite Lazy Way To Take My Full Face Makeup Off There's No Cons I Can Honestly Think Off, It's Definitely Effective, Affordable Low Priced, Budget Friendly, I Would Recommend 10/10
Kayla S.
Cornwall
My all time favorite makeup remover. Never makes my skin break out. And works so well with removing waterproof makeup.
I find my eyes can't endure alot of scrubbing so this was perfect.
Carmen A.
Love this product! It takes off my make up perfectly, even waterproof make up. It also lasts for a long amount of time so it's very inexpensive for what it's worth. Would 100% recommend.
Madalyn D.
I love this micellar water. As I am a makeup artist, I need to use things that are suitable for all skin types and are gentle on the skin in case people are allergic. This is like water but has a little something that makes the skin feel very refreshed after using. I use it twice a day on my skin, before I apply my makeup and after I take my makeup off and it just ensures I have no dirt what so ever on my skin. You can actually tell a difference when I apply my makeup with the micellar water and without. And to top it off it's a great price! I get the big bottles for home and small for travel.
Amanda S.
Edmonton, AB
I was very skeptical about micellar water and all the hype that is was getting on youtube. But, I can admit when I am wrong and this product was an amazing addition to my daily skin care routine! I don't like washing my face too much because I have dry skin so I use this in the morning to get that overnight "yuck" off my face and then start my makeup routine. It also a wonderful product if I have messed up my makeup and need to take it off quickly or once I have come home and may be too tired to do a full on face wash. Recommend to everyone!
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, ON
I used this everyday I remove my heavily caked face for weddings and honestly this is the best makeup remover that I have used. It doesn't sting my face even if there is like a scratch or anything. It's a great product and id give it a 10/10. Here are pictures I took using liquid lips all over my arm and then removing it with the micellar water!
Caitlin M.
I use this as a makeup remover, takes off all makeup and cleanses the face too. Makes the skin feel lovely too after you've used it, super good for sensitive skin!!
Es un producto que lo tiene todo
BUENO, BONITO Y BARATO
Bueno porque elimina muy bien el maquillaje ya sea waterproof o normal además yo hago bodypaint y Facepaint y me elimina bastante bien los aguacolores para luego limpiar del todo con agua y jabón.
Bonito porque su envase es de plástico y transparente cosa que me gusta porque así puedes ver lo que va quedando de producto.
Barato porque lo compre en una perfumería y me costaron dos alrededor de los 5€, un precio buenísimo para traer 400ml.

En definitiva un 10/10
Vilma B.
Kaunas
Cleans the make up well.
Takes a good care of your skin. Skin becomes clean and soft.
But not recommended for eye make up removing, because lashes start to brake up
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.