BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannae D.
Fairlie
I love micellar water, and this is definitely one of my favourites! it's amazing at removing stubborn eye makeup, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. it's affordable, and does an amazing job! ☺
Kimberley M.
Love this micellar water best 1 I've used out of everyone I've ever tried drug store and high-end highly recommend Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Simone S.
Haddington, Haddington
I pick thisnup from boots or superdrug, its super cheap. Great gentle first step for removing makeup, especially around the eyes. I use this daily as part of my skin care routine and I love it.
Mollie B.
I will never use any other micellar water. It's just so gentle on the skin, no fragance, no soapiness, nothing. Doesn't leave that horrible film on your face that some cleansers do. It's super.
Maddy M.
burlington
This is an amazing product that takes off so much product super quick when I do body paints this is my go to remover I don't have to keep adding more - only thing is I find this a bit too oily
S A.
Jleeb, Kuwait
This product is a life saver. 🙌🏻
It takes away all the dirt and makeup away from the skin and just smoothens the skin and gives it a glow.It’s best for removing eye makeup, 2-3 swipes and you’re good to go. It is an all in one cleansing water, and suits all skin type. The packaging of this product is pretty great as it comes with a lot of product (i.e 400 ml).
And everything from the face comes off quiet easily.

I would really recommend this product to everyone. Trust me, it saves so much time & gives you a fresh , clean and glowing skin.🙌🏻

Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Micellar Makeup Removing Towelettes
Seb c bien G.
London
Very good product very nice smell remove very well make up very gentle that small prizes make my expectations better them what i thouth packaging nothink famcy but at 5£ we cant expect too much
Sonia G.
Manchester, Manchester
I'm using it every day for so many years. It removes my make up without even try. You don't need to wash it off. I'm using it to clean my face even when I'm not wearing make up. I just love it.
Amy K.
I love this product. It's amazing for removing makeup, especially if you wear a lot of makeup. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean, it's definitely a part of my daily morning routine.
Sinead T.
The Garnier Micellar Water has been a staple in my skincare and make up routine for the last 3 years! I don't think I've ever taken off my make up with anything else other than this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.