BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Marilia R.
Bávaro
Love this product. Reasonable price for the quiality of the product. It removes all the makeup from my face with 2 aplications. I wasn't sure of buying this product at first, but I have been using it for a couple of weeks and can't live without it.
Holly mae B.
pontefract
The best makeup remover I have ever used. Most makeup removers hurt my eyes but this doesn't is really cheap for the amount you get and leaves my skin so soft after using. I would recommend this to anyone as it's amazing.
francessca g.
gu30 7jx
This Is the best cleanser for removing your make up !! and i have brought this product many times , it is definitely better than i expected and is very gentle and easy to use on the skin , theres no room for improvement!
Cadeigh W.
So so so good at getting my makeup off! It leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean. The good thing about this product is that you can get it practically anywhere, you can buy travel sized ones and extra large bottles.
Levi T.
This product helps to take makeup off efficiently and effectively. It always removes any excess makeup that my cleanser didn't get and doesn't break my skin out. My only downfall is that I find that no matter how much I use it always leaves my face very wet.
sahar b.
bergisch gladbach
It is really a perfect product for your face it feeld so smooth I bought it from drugstore it works after using it I feel my skin get so smooth it's also gentle on the skin it doesn't burn or itch I totally recommend it!
Olivia M.
Merseyside, Prescot
I love love love this, its so affordable and a great way of getting my makeup off. It clears my face in one go. I use this with cotton pads and sweep across the face. It is so effective and great value for money with the amount of uses which each bottle has.
Steffany R.
This is my go to Micellar water- I have tried more expensive brands, but I always come back to this one. It's affordable, it takes off all makeup gently, and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can't imagine life without it now! A bathroom staple for sure.
Nini L.
It takes off my makeup very well, even when I don't wear makeup I still love to cleanse my skin with this product, it's an extra step in my skincare routine. It's very gentle. For this price you can't find better product that does the job as well as this one does.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This worked OK, it didn't really wow me because I still had to go over my face with extra cotton pads. It also didn't remove my eye makeup very well, it just kept smudging and spreading all over the eye area. It's great as a lipstick remover but that's pretty much it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.