BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alex H.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
I use this every single day to remove my eye makeup and will continue to use this product for a long time. Great value for money and does a wonderful job on my dry skin, as it's super gentle!
Charlotte B.
I have always loved to use this to take off my makeup as you don't need to rub hard on your face to take it off. There is no need to wash your face after as it cleanses and soothes your face ASWELL as taking your makeup off
Choubaila M.
The packaging for the lip kits are incredibly cute, and I love the quality of the packaging. The first lit kit I bought and used was Candy K, which was a bit too dark for my skin color. I am very fair skinned and while the coloring is beautiful and reminds me of a light caramel color, it really didn't look good with my skin tone. Koko K, however, looks perfect. It's a light pink with lots of pigmentation that looks great on. I highly suggest using the lip liner and spreading it all over your lips before applying any of the lip kits because it helps the color last longer. With So Cute, I typically put on either the Candy K liner or NYX's "Pink Cantaloupe" lip liner.

The lip kits tend to be a bit drying, but it's nothing that a bit of Vaseline or lip gloss wont help. The lip gloss is very, very sticky and takes a while to dry down, so make sure you don't eat/drink anything for a bit unless you want to reapply it immediately.

Overall, I'm a fan of the pigmentation in all three of my products. I wish the product weren't so dry (lip kits) or sticky (lip gloss) and there could be a happy medium for both. I would definitely purchase products from Kylie again.
Jessica H.
Manchester
Great big bottle with lots of product. I found the product to be not very effective and felt as though I really had to rub my skin to remove any makeup or dirt. Wouldn't recommend to others.
Adwaa A.
Dubai
Amazing product it removes tough make up  mascara also it moisturizer the skin not like other water cleaner. I really like the small bubbles ball floating on the top of the water.Little pricey
Chloe M.
This is my go to product for my skincare routine I absolutely love this it is lovely on the skin and the price tag makes it all that better as it's not over priced, I am always repurchasing this as it is great on the skin!
Katie B.
Alloa
This product is amazing. It gets all your makeup off perfectly leaving you with a clean feeling on the skin. It also is extremely affordable at your local drugstore most likely and I do recommend this to everyone.
travelscrumbs C.
Cork City
Saw this at Primark, so I decided to test it out. It's okay for everyday use, and the price was okay as well. Smells quite nice as well. First time buying this product, but I'd recommend this product as a 'first cleanser'.
Laura H.
I've been using the remover for ages now and it's made my skin feel so much better. It's such a good turn out for the price it is. It's amazing for sensitive skin because it's so gentle. i highly recommend this product.
Sarah H.
St leonards on sea, St leonards on sea
I live this product. A brilliant way to take off make up without the fuss and mess. As a busy working mum this product fits in perfectly with my daily routine PLUS, saves me alot of time. This is a firm favourite of mine!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.