BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Natasha J.
Absolute fav, this product will get every last bit of makeup off your face, hydrates the skin leaving a glowy smooth look. Forever will be a re purchase, price is such good value for money and it last a long time
Hend B.
Zagazig, AL
It's affordable price. One of my best makeup remover. It doesn't make my eyes burns. I don't have to wash my face after using it. It's alcohol free and suitable for all skin types.
Cait D.
Absolutely love this product! I have combination skin and it has never been better! Works perfect as an eye makeup remover, removes it without the mess or hassle of it smudging everywhere like makeup wipes 👌🔥
Josephine F.
Amazing product! It quickly and easily takes iff makeup and it left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I didn't have to rub my eyes to get the mascara off and my red lippie was gone!
Kirsten T.
Removes makeup so well without having to scrub at it. It leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It's gentle on sensitive skin. The price is absolutely amazing. A little goes a long way. Well worth buying.
Karis H.
My go to product to remove my make up. Easily used in order to take off a full face of make up. Leaves face feeling fresh and clean and affordable. I highly recommend to beginners.
Melissa R.
Montreal, QC
This is my new favorite face cleanser. It removes all my makeup without any issues. It feels like you're removing your makeup with water and is great for sensitive skin. For the price, nothing beats it. 100% recommend
Nicole S.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Use it on clients all the time. It's great for prep air the skin before make up and also taking make up of Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Nery H.
La laguna, santa cruz de Tenerife
Es el mejor producto que he probado , es muy útil y siempre lo uso por las mañanas , además de desmaquillarme , limpia la piel y tonifica por lo que es rápido para mí ya que con una sola pasada hago 3 acciones
Megan E.
Stoke on Trent
I love this product. Purely because it leaves my skin feeling moisturised but definitely not oily which I have had with other cleansers. Perfect for getting rid of unwanted makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.