BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Linda C.
Rodborough Common, Stroud
Really effective yet gentle makeup remover. Suitable for all makeup and a first step cleanse. Leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. Good value for money and worth a purchase. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Lilian M.
i really like ir, is one of my favorites, I really expect less but I get really impress, i buy it on Walmart and it isn't to expensive, I didn't like the package at all, I definitely recommend this product to other people.
Cally-Anne S.
The product allows me to properly cleanse my face of all makeup and dirt built up on my face through the day. It works perfectly with my sensitive skin leaving no irritation as other products do. I would definitely purchase again and do purchase very frequently.
Jessica W.
Absolutely amazing! Completely worth its money and not too expensive! Very gentle on the skin, effective and lifts makeup off easily. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. It's my go to makeup remover and I buy it every time! A little by goes a long way
Clara R.
Millfield close, Rustington
Works perfectly to cleanse and tone the skin! The bottle is large so you get a lot of product for your money and the consistency is very watery which is perfect for hydrating the skin. Can also remove makeup which is a lifesaver when you run out of makeup wipes!
Mari V.
The second is a micellar water, of two favorites. The price is economical, volume is big. Consumption is very small, only a few drops per cotton pad are needed. Well cleanses the skin of makeup and dirt. The only disadvantage is that if you get into the eyes, there will be discomfort. so I use this product on the whole face, avoiding the area around the eyes
Jessica C.
love love love this product. it is the best thing to get my make up off. it is quick and easy and does not dry out my skin. best product for me by far. it is well priced and the bottle lasts me for such a long time. i would 100% recommend this product to others.
Freya R.
srockport
Love this product its so good for taking your makeup off with its good value for money and i am always buying this product it does what it says it does i bought this product from boots and i would definitely buy this again
Leah C.
Forres, Morayshire
I just love this product! My favourite micellar water by far, a little goes a long way and I can't imagine myself not using it as part of my daily routine. Totally gentle on my sensitive skin yet really feels like you are removing every last bit of your makeup.
Olivia M.
The only thing I'll ever use to remove my make up. When bought I was sceptical as I only ever used wipes and I have very sensitive eyes, but it is so gentle on the skin i would especially recommend to people with normal to dry skin as I feel it is very hydrating.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.