BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Holly V.
Amazing product. It removes all of the make up off your face and leaves you with hydrated skin. Would definitely recommend Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Carmella R.
Great love it try it youll love it we love it everyone loves it! You know you want to ! Smells great feels great too! Packaging Could be improved. Really cleanses makes skin feel great
It is the best toner i have ever tried! It is so effectiv and good, i use it every day. It was better then i expected!! It is not pricey at all and it soo good! I would deffenetly buy it again👍 i love it
Danielle B.
Kings crescent, Glasgow
I always use quite an oily product to break up and take off my makeup, but I love using this on a cotton pad to just take the final residue away! Reasonably priced and lasts ages!
Rachael S.
Co Down , Bangor
As much as this removed my makeup it irritated my sensitive skin so I was disappointed by it. It's affordable but I'd be wary if your skin is sensitive. I wouldn't use this again.
Esme G.
I use this pretty much every day to take off my makeup and cleanse my face it has a good packaging simple use and I buy it every time it runs out in my cupboard! Highly recommend!
Cassandra B.
Love this as I have somewhat sensitive skin and does a good job removing eye makeup without too much hassle. Just didn't like the greasy after feel and felt like I had to wash it off my face after cleaning.
Claire M.
Blackburn
This for me is the best and quickest way to take off a full face of make up. Whenever I come home drunk this is always the first thing I reach for. Make up can come off in no time
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
I've used this product many times before I must be on my 3rd bottle. It's not too expensive and I've gotten so many friends hooked on this stuff. It makes your skin glow and look so much healthier. It smells great too!
Sophie B.
Birmingham , West Midlands
I wear heavy makeup at least 5 times a week and this is the ONLY product I use to get my make up off it is amazing so effortless and is great for sensitive skin also lasts me ages
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.