BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Maria L.
I use this twice EVERY SINGLE day. In the morning to clean my face from all the oils and dust and at night to remove my makeup and the oils. This is my holy grail micellar water, I even bought a small container to put it in so I could take it on holiday with me . It is worth every penny and I have repurchased many times.
Talya P.
Pieusse
My holy grail!😍 I dont what I’ll do with out this. I apply before going to bed my skin is totally smooth. Very nice packaging. And if I had purchase it again I would even buy 2 cause I use so much so I recommend everyone to try this
Casey H.
Gravesend, Kent
I use this product daily to remove my makeup. It's so inexpensive and is great for sensitive skin. It removes heavy duty makeup easily. I bought it at Superdrug. I dislike the scent of the product but for the price I can't complain.
Sofia R.
Wherever I go traveling this is must-have in my suitcase! Pros: cheep, caring, gentle, effective, has different sizes and a lot more. I am in a huge love with this product. It can be accounted for the price/quality aspect. So it is no doubt that recommend that to everyone.
Bailey L.
Leadale avenue, Chingford
One of the only products I own that will take off my stubborn mascara and lash glue after a long day. I've re-purchased this product 6 times and will continue to. I've used other micellar waters, but none seem to live up to this one!
Rosie B.
Number one go to for makeup remover. Comes in all sizes and is an affordable price. Takes off all makeup including mascara and eyeliner and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. It's gentle on sensitive skin and is always in my reach.
Eimear B.
Mullingar
Super quick and easy. I use after I've washed my face to remove any remaining dirt or impurities. The oil infused version is also really handy for removing waterproof mascara. Really affordable too. Defo recommend having a bottle 👌
Fiorella V.
Buena, retira perfectamente la suciedad m, también la uso para retirar el maquillaje más que nada de la zona de los ojos y el único inconveniente que tuve es que luego de utilizarla me arden un poco
Ellie W.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a extremely good value product which has a very effective outcome. It has very nice packaging and is an easier alternative for removing makeup and refreshing your skin!!
Riley H.
Great product which removes all of my makeup in a fast and efficient manner. This product does not irritate my skin at all and I constantly repurchase this product. I bought mine from the drugstore and I have no suggestions to improve this product. If you are looking for a great cleansing product. This is your one stop shop
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.