BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
I've used this product many times before I must be on my 3rd bottle. It's not too expensive and I've gotten so many friends hooked on this stuff. It makes your skin glow and look so much healthier. It smells great too!
Isabel H.
Removes makeup very well, but you Will need at least two cotton pads. Very smooth on the skin and feels amaizing. I also like the fact that the cleanser actually sucks the makeup off. I would recommend This.
Lisa H.
Kitchener, ON
This water works well to cleanse the skin. It also works well for removing makeup that was applied but mistakenly put on. It will be much harder to get the micellar water to remove eye makeup especially after a full day of use, it will work but you will just require more aggressive rubbing. The smell is odd, I find it smells like algae water, but only after the product has dried. I like using the product on my nose to help clear the oils from clogging up my pores. I haven't tried any other Micellar water's to compare it too, but based on others reviews it seems to live up to it's expectations otherwise.

Melina M.
neuss
Because of my really complicated skin I have to be carefull which products I use because I break out from everything!! But this cleaserwater is amazing. I use it to take my face-make-up away and its working really good. I use the pink version.
Lauren M.
kent
100% better fir your skin than wet wipes because with a wet wipe you are rubbing you make up in to the pores. This product wipes it all away instantly expensive but worth it 1000%
Heidi S.
Gatineau , QC
I LOVE micellar water ! It has now became my favourite product to use everywhere I go . The packaging is perfect for when I’m on the go , or to put on my shelf at home . It isn’t pricey and it works wonders!
Kelsey V.
Walvis Bay
I absolutely love this product especially for the removal of makeup.. It is not harsh on my skin at all and is much better at removing dirt/makeup on my face than using a wet wipe
Lauren M.
Dumfries
All time favourite cleanser. As I wear a lot of makeup, I never struggle with taking it off as I use the Micellar water from Garnier. It makes taking my makeup off so much easier.
Andrhea C.
Sydney
Great for the first step in preparing to take off all your makeup and makes the process quicker and easier. Very effective and takes makeup off easily without irritation. 100% would repurchase and recommend.
Danielle C.
Rio de Janeiro
Boa, limpa, tonifica e finalizar depois da remoção da maquiagem. Mesmo que não seja necessário eu lavo a pele depois de limpar, pois minha pele é bem oleosa, então limpo bastante.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.