BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Georgia M.
huddersfield
My absolute go to! So quick and convenient to use but never compromises the cleanliness of my skin. Especially love it as a substitute to the quick and easy face wipes but this does a 10x better job!
Lindsey C.
Durham
Strong basket stable re-purchase. Amazing price and it's so gentle on skin, eye make up can be a little tricky but it's just a better excuse to pamper myself a little more
Caitlin C.
This is an excellent cleanser . I use it everyday . The packaging is very nice ...with clear writing . The solution is gentle so isn't harsh on the skin . I would recommend this product to anyone who is after a good overall cleanser ! .
Astrid M.

It is one of the best there is, remove the makeup with just a little, really leaves the face clean and fresh, without a drop of makeup. Good price and enough product.
Marianna L.
Great product for an amazing price- lasts you a lot, does not irritate the face and eyes and removes makeup really good. The packaging is minimal but it's mostly made to function. Would buy again.
Susan B.
Brentford, Middlesex
This is the only micellar water I use! Helps to keep me breakout free, removing all my dirt and makeup built up throughout the day, and its non drying on my sensitive skin!
Lauren W.
Bristol
This is brilliant for taking off makeup. I use this with large round cotton pads and it removes face makeup very easily. It does sometimes leave behind waterproof mascara, but that is to be expected.
Raajitha G.
Hyderabad
I use this product almost every day, sometimes twice. It has almost completely replaced my regular cleanser. I have never had any issues with oiliness or sensitivity, and my skin is combination and somewhat sensitive so that's saying something.

This stuff gets my makeup OFF. If I'm wearing a full face, I need 2 cotton pads of it to remove all traces, but HOLY COW. This removes stuff I didn't even know was on my face, so easily. I have no doubt my face is cleaner using this than when I was using cleanser alone. It also doesn't dry out my skin, which can be said of a lot of cleansers. My skin feels soft and smooth, and not oily after waiting for a minute or two. This may be one of the only products I've actually almost used up. Bigger bottles!!
Justyna B.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
My top product to remove my makeup,even waterproof mascara. Leaves my skin clean without any trace od makeup,even I use it as toner,when my skin need a bit soothing feeling
Keira W.
My absolute go to ! I am obsessed with this! As a makeup artist it comes in very handy with the job, I stock up on this like mad and would definitely recommend to anyone !
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.