BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kristi B.
Toronto, ON
AMAZING! No other word to describe this product. i was given this product from a friend and was skeptical since I have tried other cleansing waters before and they never did anything for my skin.

I have struggled with skin problems all my life (including a stint with Acutane and other medications) and was reaching a point when I didn't think anything would help. Now, this product has stopped my breakouts and I can now help my skin repair from all the scarring. It is incredible. It leaves your skin feeling baby smooth and my skin has never felt like that all my life.
Megan O.
This is the only product I use to remove makeup before bed. Absolutely love it.
I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so. Leaves your skin feeling fresh!!
This make up water removed is amazing it gets off all of my make up and leaves my skin feeling so clean and hydrated. Love this product would recommend this product to anyone who wears make up and this product even gets off waterproof mascara without a problem. Great product
Anna M.
One of the Best cleansers I've tried. Great for removing makeup. Even eye makeup, Mascara, long lasting lipstick. My skin always feels really clean and fresh after using it.
Aisha K.
I love this so much! It's amazing for your first cleanse, it removes all makeup and any residue. Try the oil infused micellar water too, they're all amazing! It's very effect and gentle on the skin.
Paula M.
Bogota
I think we can all agree this is awesome!! This is honestly my holy grail and the price is my favorite part, i'm a huge fan of drugstore products and this is one is definitely one of the best ones!!
wafae B.
sauvian
Une des meilleures solutions pour nettoyer la peau et enlever le maquillage, j'ai été surpris de voir comment le produit fonctionnerait, vu qu'il ressemblait à de l'eau. Il laissait la peau propre et rafraîchie. J'aimais la façon dont c'était sans tracas et pas besoin de rinçage  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Caroline W.
I would recommend this product for people who doesn't want to spend lots of money, but still wants a good product. Because works very well, and it is sold for a good price, but it is not my favorite.
Chloé N.
Cleared up every last piece of makeup you have on and leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean with hardly any effort. I would use an exfoliator as well as this but for quick makeup remover it's fab!
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
I didn’t know what micellar water is and I had my dudes but when I used this for first time I saw that difference on my skincare routine. Now I can’t do it without micellar water so go to cvs, buy it and you will be grateful
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.