BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Bojana D.
Great make up remover! It's as good as Bioderma for the fraction of the cost.

I must have gone through at least 5 bottles of this micelles water since last year.

Works well in waterproof make-up as well.
ellie b.
Very gentle and hydrating to the skin, removes makeup easily and leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, definitely would recommend as it is very cheap and easy to get hold of, have bought this product so many times and it never lets me down!
Madeline J.
Delta
I like this product because you get so much in the bottle for a really decent price. I found that it removed my makeup well too, especially around the eyes which I'm always worried about with new makeup removers but this one works well.
Alexis V.
This product is great. It's super cheap, I think I payed around $7 for it. It takes my makeup off super easily and I don't have to use a lot of it and it's gentle on my skin
Lucy J.
Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Use this product every single night without fail! A couple drops on a cotton pad and it takes my makeup right off. Very gentle on the skin and is so so cheap. Would defiantly recommend it to anyone! :-)
Reanna G.
After trying this out on a whim a couple months ago, I haven't used anything else to remove my make up since. This is great for every day use and works well to remove even stubborn eyeliner and mascara.
Ria C.
I love this makeup cleanser. It's super quick to use and it gets everything off. It's super cheap and yet lasts for aaaaages. I have oily skin and this works great for me. I have also used this on clients with dry skin and it's been fine.
Tia-Jai B.
Oh my god!! This is by far one of my most used and favourite products, I've used his miceller water for over 3 years now and I'll never go back to anything else, so refreshing and beautiful on the skin.
Kirsty M.
Bedworth, Warwickshire
I used to use face wipes to remove makeup but found them harsh on my skin, now I use this every day with a cotton pads instead. Gentle enough for around the eyes and still removes waterproof eye makeup!
Lea G.
Bronx, NY
Use this everyday for a couple of months now and I think it's wonderful. It removes all my makeup, leaving my skin fresh and clean. You get a good amount of product for a great price so this is a steal!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.