BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Elin D.
Hands down my go to make up remover, prior to a second cleanse. So soothing and takes every bit of make up off, leaving skin lovely and clean, but without that drying, stretchy feeling! Would recommend to everyone!
Marta N.
Loures
Very nice on your skin, removes all the makeup in one go. Easy to carry and easy to apply. Very gentle and makes my skin smooth to the touch. I bought it on target, so you can purchase it easily! Would recommend.
Melissa G.
Dorado
This product is great! Takes everything off, including water proof makeup. I bought it al Walgreens and its super effective. I love it, its gentle but does the hard work. Definitely would recommend to everyone.
Hailey G.
I use this day in day out I love it so much. I purchased this at priceline and I will buy again. It is extremely good value as it lasts up to a year.This product is extremely effective and leaves my face feeling fresh. I will definitely buy again.
Lindsay B.
Could not live without this product. Even after using wipes or after washing my face this always manages to pick up left over makeup or grime from my face. No horrible residue left over and exactly like water. Also very gentle on the skin for how good it is.
Leanne D.
Staines, Middx
This gets all of my makeup off so easy! When you use makeup wipes you think you've taken all of your makeup off as the wipes are clean but you use this after and it's amazing how much still comes off your face!
Brigitte C.
Florida
My go to makeup cleanserr I just lovooove the wsy it takes my eye make up and it makes it easier to cleans my skin afterwards , a lot of product for a very good price and it can be found at any local rug store.
Nailya s.
abu dhabi
it is an excellent micellar water.removes eye makeup without irritating my sensitive eyes,as well as matte lipsticks melt easily.I used to use Bioderma before I discovered this one.Price is lower,but the quality is identical for me.Will stick to it
Maxine C.
Glasgow
Works a treat when I only have little make up on or just need to take mascara off. It's not harsh on my skin and doesn't run out as quickly as I expected it to. I don't use this everyday but when I do I love it!
Angela D.
Toronto, ON
Micellaire water is a staple in my skincare routine both in the morning and night! It helps to take ALLLLL of my make up off. If you haven't tried it yet then I highly recommend. Believe me you'll never go back!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.