BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Claire L.
Used this a few times and I find this very effective at removing make -up, doesn't feel too harsh on the skin and doesn't dry it out like a few other products I've tried. Easy to find, in most drugstores and at a reasonable price!
Rebecca F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
My go to. Always looking for alternatives as I do feel like this is nothing special. I use this on 3 small pads (front and back) to remove a full face of makeup. I’m not sure how this compares to using wipes and there’s tons of different miscellar waters out there to try!
Lauren P.
S42 5TL
My go to makeup remover. I use this daily as a quick remover, it does a perfect job every time. However I do think that alongside this you do need to have a more in depth routine too. The packaging is so simple and classy it doesn't look cheap and it's so worth the money!
Giulia D.
Rome
It was everywhere presented as a great dupe of the bioderma micellar water so, when I ran out of my bioderma, I gave it a try.
The very positive aspect is that you can easily find it in your supermarket, (I usually have to buy bioderma in a pharmacy) and you get basically the same amount of product ( around 400 ml) for less than half price of a regular Bioderma bottle 😈💰!
The product itself is really good, I have a sort of a combination skin and it remove all my makeup extremely gently making my skin soft, fresh and ready for the evening skin care routine. It takes a little longer to remove waterproof mascara compared to bioderma, that's why i'm giving 4 stars, but it's not really a big deal.
If your reading this review, run to the nearest supermarket and buy 100 of them, it's the makeup remover of the life! Strongly recommended 👍🏻
EDEN 💋.
This has got to be my favourite cleanser of all time because this removes makeup so quickly, this has got to be the best out there it's so affordable and it's great to do a quick cleanse in the morning and night if you don't like using those harsh cleansers on your face.
Alisa E.
Kirchenthumbach
I Love this because it cleans your Face in ohne step.I also bought it in the big size. And I like the smelling and the pagage.I bought it like.... 4 times and it is one of my faforite produkts.
Literally one of my favourite products for removing makeup. Takes off all makeup including stubborn eye makeup, without stinging my eyes or face. I find this great to use before cleansing my face, and is a go to product for me. It is also very useful to use when I am doing my make up and have made a mistake, as it is very easy to control. This is one of my must have products!
Aimee P.
Stanway , Colchester
I've used this micellar water for a while now.
It removes my make up with ease, even the most stubborn (I use benefits they're real mascara and it removes it with ease)
It smells great. The only thing I find is that it dries my skin out and leaves a weird layer on my skin
Yasmine M.
Cairo
It removes and cleans very well but does not make my skin feel smooth after using at all, but I like it for the eyes, does not leave my eye smokey. Good but not amazing. Not over priced but not cheap. nice packaging. Good for oily skin as well, would recommend 85%.
Maria T.
Straumen
I love this product. Not only dose it leave you with a makeup free and clean face, but it actually hydrates it too. It was nor pricey and I have bought it multiple times. I just use it with a cotton pad and it removes everything.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.