BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gemma S.
Barnstaple
This product is the perfect quick cleanse. I personally like to do another cleanser after but this product is effective in getting my makeup off and looks great on the bathroom side too.
Ella C.
this product does the job in taking your make up off effectively and is good value as you get a lot for your money. sometimes leaves the skin feeling greasy. Have bought this many times and would definitely buy again
Amina A.
North park road, Bradford
Love this product I use it to clean and freshen up my face everyday when I wake up and also use it as a makeup remover ... removes makeup fast doesn't leave the skin dry but hydrated and not greasy. Totally recommend
Dia G.
Antibes
I'am in love with this one😍 the best make up remover and cleaner i'd use until now. It makes your skin clean and fresh. The backaging is beautiful and the price is good. I recommend it.
Samantha C.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
This takes off every trace of makeup and is so gentle yet effective even on waterproof mascara. It's great for my sensitive skin too! Such an affordable product that will last you ages.
Fernanda N.
Monterrey, N. L.
Love this! Been using this for so long and have so many bottles I mainly use it on my face cause it stings my eyes but what doesn’t? Haha would repurchase over and over. I think this is gentle to my sensitive skin.
Carly W.
Oshawa
Love this product, there are so many uses for it which makes it an excellent value for
Your money as well as great for traveling! I purchased this at Walmart and it was reasonably priced, will be buying this again!
daws s.
Acton, ON
I love this makeup remover! I was sceptical because it says water so I was like how effective can that be but it works so well! I just put some on a cotton pad and it works perfectly! Also, such a reasonable price.
Georgia H.
Although wipes might be easier to grab and quickly wipe off your makeup, this truly gets off every last bit of makeup and makes your skin feel so clean and fresh (even moisturised). I would highly recommend this x
Libby G.
This is a good makeup remover but I find that it makes my skin feel so oily after. It’s a cheap good product but I won’t buy again due to how it was on my skin. But anyone for dry skin this would be great for you.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.