BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Holly mae B.
pontefract
The best makeup remover I have ever used. Most makeup removers hurt my eyes but this doesn't is really cheap for the amount you get and leaves my skin so soft after using. I would recommend this to anyone as it's amazing.
Ann E.
It is a good product. If you're on the hunt for a solid and fairly priced micellar water, you've found it. I like the oil-infuced micellar water even more, because it's gentler and my skin feels more hydrated afterwards.
Becky h.
Wednesbury, Wednesbury
Perfect for getting make up off. But be cared around your eyes...mine stung a bit I would probably use a more sensitive eye makeup remover. But leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. The smell does smell like grass & nature though. If you like that kind of thing
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This worked OK, it didn't really wow me because I still had to go over my face with extra cotton pads. It also didn't remove my eye makeup very well, it just kept smudging and spreading all over the eye area. It's great as a lipstick remover but that's pretty much it
Heather D.
Glenrothes, Fife
This was a hospital bag must when I had my second son and also a daily facial staple, wether I'm removing my makeup or just refreshing my face. Fantastic value for money and have re purchased this and also had it bought for me by family as they know I love it.
Steffany R.
This is my go to Micellar water- I have tried more expensive brands, but I always come back to this one. It's affordable, it takes off all makeup gently, and it doesn't irritate my skin. I can't imagine life without it now! A bathroom staple for sure.
Chloe M.
Royston
This definitely removes makeup beautifuly but it will leave a cast on top of the skin so if I use this I still have to wash my face just with some warm water to remove the layer it leaves on the skin. But as for removing makeup it's a quick and easy solution!
Marina Z.
Laval
Pretty basic product - it says what it does, and was quite gentle on the face. Even though my skin is sensitive, it felt great when I used it to remove my makeup before I go to bed. Nothing special, but definitely works!
Levi T.
This product helps to take makeup off efficiently and effectively. It always removes any excess makeup that my cleanser didn't get and doesn't break my skin out. My only downfall is that I find that no matter how much I use it always leaves my face very wet.
sahar b.
bergisch gladbach
It is really a perfect product for your face it feeld so smooth I bought it from drugstore it works after using it I feel my skin get so smooth it's also gentle on the skin it doesn't burn or itch I totally recommend it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.