BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Bry S.
Dunfermline, Fife
Very good product for a good price. Used to use it every single day however i found there are other cheaper alternatives that do the same if not an even better job. Still an amazing product but just not a staple item anymore
Bethany D.
Carlby, Stamford
Such a great every day cleanser, it's very gentle and really does take all your make up off. I have to admit, waterproof mascara can be tricky to get off. I've used this everyday for the past year after my make up wipes and it just takes every last little bit off.
Carlotta C.
This is my go-to makeup removal!
I've loved this since the first use: it doesn't go in your eyes making them burn and it takes off all the makeup with so little product!
If you need something to take off makeup fast, you need this Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water!
Emma B.
Love Garnier skin natural miceller cleansing water it’s really good at removing makeup and also just freshening up your face. I think it also works really well at removing stubborn eye makeup so I would recommend this if you want a good cleanser and makeup remover.
Emily S.
Lingenfeld
It cleans most of my make up, but I'm still left with some make up mostly on the eyes. If I try to clean my eyes more, the product gets into them and they start burning a little. The smell is good and i still like to use it.
IG: BEAUTY.YOGI 🙏.
Best affordable drugstore makeup cleanser I have tried! Needless to say though because it's already so popular. I have dry, sensitive skin and this cleanser removes all my make up (except mascara) without irritating my skin.
Louisa I.
Wards Crescent, Coatbridge
Who doesn't love this? Seriously! Essential or what. Couldn't live one single day without this stuff, perfect for gently removing makeup at the end of the day whiteout feeling too harsh on the skin, recommend this to any gal who loves to paint her face on the daily
Rihàb W.
Monastir
i love this product i always use it to remove my make up ! its very gentle and dos'ent hurt my skin ever! i will continue to purchase it again and again because it fitt me so much and the price is very acceptable <3
Heidi M.
Wokingham
Beautiful product , cheap and cheerful , very refreshing and works brilliantly. Its very lovely to help your face keep hydrated and doesn't add any bad chemicals to your face , packaging is very girly would highly recommend.
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I really like to use this product to remove my eye makeup at the end of the day, I have this one and also the other version aswell. This is easy to use with a cotton pad to remove any makeup. This is also easy to find in places like Superdrug and boots for a good price
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.