BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nuria P.
South Shields , North east
This is by far my favourite cleansing product. Amazing for removing oils before I apply my makeup and also for removing any traces left after makeup wipes. This micellar water is fantastic and by far the best I have tried so far would definitely reccomend
Stephanie S.
Miami
I like to remove makeup but it is quite light, to remove dense products it is necessary to use another product, its smell is quite imperceptible and has a nice packaging, it is quite easy to get
Jamie B.
Ayrshire
Amazing to take your makeup off just as an extra after washing your face to make sure you get all of it off, I purchased this from Superdrug and I would definitely recommend as I would buy again!
Jezzie C.
Bayamon
My current favorite makeup remover. A lot of product for a very affordable prive. Very light and gets everything off your skin. Its amazing and will definitely recommend and will be buying again.
Alice G.
I'm not usually a fan of 'quick' make up remover; however this is perfect for travelling without taking a wet flannel home with you in your bag after a weekend away. Beats any make up wipe any day. I would definitely buy again!
Melissa C.
Santo Domingo
This is a very good product that makes all trace of ajeno go away. It’s hypoallergenic and soft for all skin types. The makeup runs out of your face and neck with one swipe. You can buy it every drugstore at a very cheap price.
Laura B.
Liverpool
The Gairner Micellar water is an amazing cleansing water, I use it before applying make up and to remove any make up at the end of the day! I love it so much because it’s less harsh than using baby wipes and when I use this products I can feel it cleansing my pores!
Pauline K.
This make up remover works really Well. It gets all the make up from your face eben of it is waterproof. Besides it really clears your Skin and Even gives it a soft Touch. And now you Can Go to bed without a Bad feeling at all .
Samara B.
West cornforth , Durham
Dissolves makeup like its nothing even the most stubborn mascara! I have a waterproof mascara and this melted it off like wax to a flame it is amazing and so cheap too!!! All my friends use this!
Reejah K.
Sheikhupura , Punjab
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER IVE TRIED. Doesn't itch the eyes. Packing is very good. I personally like the transparent bottles. I got it from Walmart. It's super amazing and I'll definitely buy it again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.