BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Alexis M.
New Marshfld, OH
This product is AMAZING. Taking off my makeup before bed used to be such a hassle. I wish I would have heard of this product sooner. You hold a cotton pad soaked in this cleansing water to your eye for about 5 seconds swipe the makeup away effortlessly! Feels just like water. Not oily at all, and does not burn your eyes!
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
I love using this micellar water after I've cleansed my face to ensure all my make up is gone. It also removes dirt and impurities when you don't wear make up. It's made for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It's non oily and hasn't cause my combo skin to break out or irritate my rosacea.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
I love this product! It really gets everything off of your face. I even tried washing my make up off and then used the product after and it still got a lot of stuff off.
Bayley C.
Micellar water is my absolute savior. I love it and it changed my life. Make up removal has never been easier and it is soooo gentle to my skin and does not burn. I purchase it every single time I use it all. Not to mention is lasts for months !!!!
Natalie G.
This remover isn’t greasy and leaves no residue (unlike other brands!). It isn’t smelly and left my skin feeling smooth and flowing! Will recommend to all my friends!!!
Diana T.
Columbus , OH
I use this every night I take 2 cotton pads get them wet and lay on my eyes for just a few seconds and my makeup come off so easy. It is gentle enough that it does not burn my eyes but removes makeup. I bought this a Walmart, after a coupon I paid like $4.00, I will repurchase when I run out
Samantha R.
Dallas, TX
The product smelled great and came in a super cute package, I’d give it a 10 aesthetically. But it left a residue on my face, even though it said there was no need to wash your face afterwards. I also followed it up with a makeup wipe and found leftover makeup that the product did not remove.
Taylor B.
Naperville, IL
Love this to remove my makeup! Breaks down the makeup so well and quickly. I also love that it doesn’t dry out my skin or make my skin overly greasy. It’s also great for cleaning your skin after the gym or being outside in the summer heat.
AZALI J.
This is the best micellar water out there! No fragrance, doesn't burn the eyes, gentle on skin, and truly removes makeup. This product is great for any skin types and works well as a gentle cleanser to remove dirt and oil from throughout the day. Absolutely love this and definitely recommend.
Jocelyn B.
East Windsor , NJ
Purchased at: Target
I bought this from target specifically because I read that it doesn’t leave the skin oily and I wanted to see if it would work. And work it did! After I use this my skin does not feel oily or dry at all. It takes my make up off so smoothly without having to rub and does not irritate my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.