BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Fernanda N.
Monterrey, N. L.
Love this! Been using this for so long and have so many bottles I mainly use it on my face cause it stings my eyes but what doesn’t? Haha would repurchase over and over. I think this is gentle to my sensitive skin.
nicole d.
Love love love this . Use it all the time and I'm always repurchasing another bottle any time I'm out . Great for removing makeup quickly. Fragrance free and seems to be fine on my slinets with super sensitive skin
Paige G.
What do you think your face is just the screen when I try this miracle water works wonders changes your face it makes you feel extremely clean and beautiful I would definitely recommend this to everyone have to buy
Kaitlyn H.
I love the formula of this new cleanser! Its super hydrating and doesn't break me out. I also love to use it to take off my makeup. It leaves your pores open and allows your skin to breathe. 10/10 would recommend.
charley m.
fife
This is the only thing I use to remove my make up. It is gentle on the skin but also removes your makeup with ease. It is am affordable price and if available in most drug stores making it easy to get a hold of!!!
Emily N.
Absolutely love this product! Takes off my makeup (even waterproof mascara) so easily and leaves my skin refreshed after, also doesn't hurt when you get it in your eyes which is great!
Leanne A.
Gateshead , Tyne and Wear
I like this product for removing my make up rather then makeup remover it's very gentle on the skin doesn't break my skin out at all it is good value for money u can get two size bottles and lasts quite a long time
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It is a very good make Up remover .
I have tried out the Blue , this one and the yellow one and all of them ar great !
Is very effective and is a very good price for 400 ml pf product 😊💜 recommend It !
jen m.
I've been using this nightly to remove my makeup and tone my skin. It makes my skin feel clean and fresh and I like that it's dual purpose. It does a good job of removing mascara, but feels gentle at the same time.
Georgia H.
Although wipes might be easier to grab and quickly wipe off your makeup, this truly gets off every last bit of makeup and makes your skin feel so clean and fresh (even moisturised). I would highly recommend this x
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.