BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mayci G.
manchester
This miceller water has got to be one of my one of my go to skincare products I use this everyday and night and I also use this on my clients. It is amazing for makeup removal and just to cleanse my skin. It leaves your skin looking glowy and feeling soft, I 100% recommend this as it is very affordable and suitable for all skin types.
Jodie R.
This stuff is amazing!! Ride or die product that i can not live without! Makes my skin clear and spot free! I have very oily spot prone skin and it defiantly helps to tackle any problem areas and makes you feel clean and cleansed after use!
Niamh (.
Middlesbrough, England
This product is my go to product for removing makeup. It doesn't leave any residue and does not add any more oil to my already oily face which I found was the trouble when it came to other makeup removers.
Millie S.
Barnsley
My favourite product to take off make up it's easy to use and does the job it removes all types of make up and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh , it's also very cheap and can be found in many shops
Lauren B.
Aberlour, Banffshire
It was actually the oil infused cleanser that I bought and I think it’s a great product! It leaves your skin looking glowy and Fresh. The price is average for this type of product and because it lasts ages I don’t grudge it! Would recommend
Debbielee B.
This stuff is amazing. Its works exactly like Bioderma but is a third of the price and is easier to buy. Love this stuff!!
It was up to expectations not Pricey at all I would definitely recommend to others
Kate D.
Cardiff
I love this product, it removes make up like nothing else. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturised without irritating it, I have used this product every day for the past year and would never switch
Jessica B.
Llandilo
This is honestly one of the best makeup removers ever. Good for sensitive skin due to its gentleness. I didn't expect it to be so good. Definitely worth the money. Packaging looks great & isn't to pricey✨
Ariel T.
I have sensitive eyes and use make-up every day. The micellar water works very good and leaves my skin clean and refreshed. It only burns sometimes in my eyes, it depends on the quantity of produkt i use.
Claire R.
I love this micellar water. It's mild on the skin and doesn't dry you out. I use it daily to remove makeup

I have the handy small bottles in my makeup kit for clients . You can find this in discount stores too which make it really affordable
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.