BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
This is my ultimate go-to makeup remover. It removes every trace of dirt and makeup residue from my face but still very gentle on the skin. I never experienced any breakouts from using this.
Ashley b.
Ancaster
100% the BEST makeup remover ever! This is by far my face product I have purchased in regards to taking off my makeup. Leaves your face soft and gets off all the makeup including water proof
Lee R.
Dorset, ON
My sister lives in Australia and this product has been out for a while, she keeps RAVING about it. It finally came out in Canada and I still wasn't clear on what it was supposed to do. While waiting for a prescription the other day at Shoppers Drugmart I noticed it was on sale and decided to check it out. As soon as I read what it was I bought it. Where I live I don't currently have running water, so I've been using baby wipes to remove my makeup at night and am unable to cleanse my face. This is PERFECT for me because it does all those things in ONE SIMPLE STEP!! If you're a camper, this product would also be great because I know how hard it can be sometimes to properly cleanse your face out in the middle of the bush. I recommend this for everyone, and it leaves your face incredibly soft and smooth.
Katie B.
Alloa
This product is amazing. It gets all your makeup off perfectly leaving you with a clean feeling on the skin. It also is extremely affordable at your local drugstore most likely and I do recommend this to everyone.
Alex H.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
I use this every single day to remove my eye makeup and will continue to use this product for a long time. Great value for money and does a wonderful job on my dry skin, as it's super gentle!
Choubaila M.
The packaging for the lip kits are incredibly cute, and I love the quality of the packaging. The first lit kit I bought and used was Candy K, which was a bit too dark for my skin color. I am very fair skinned and while the coloring is beautiful and reminds me of a light caramel color, it really didn't look good with my skin tone. Koko K, however, looks perfect. It's a light pink with lots of pigmentation that looks great on. I highly suggest using the lip liner and spreading it all over your lips before applying any of the lip kits because it helps the color last longer. With So Cute, I typically put on either the Candy K liner or NYX's "Pink Cantaloupe" lip liner.

The lip kits tend to be a bit drying, but it's nothing that a bit of Vaseline or lip gloss wont help. The lip gloss is very, very sticky and takes a while to dry down, so make sure you don't eat/drink anything for a bit unless you want to reapply it immediately.

Overall, I'm a fan of the pigmentation in all three of my products. I wish the product weren't so dry (lip kits) or sticky (lip gloss) and there could be a happy medium for both. I would definitely purchase products from Kylie again.
Halima F.
Love this for removing my makeup at the end of the day. Its gentle on the skin and makes sure that every bit of makeup is removed. Really makes things like waterproof mascara come off easily.
Adwaa A.
Dubai
Amazing product it removes tough make up  mascara also it moisturizer the skin not like other water cleaner. I really like the small bubbles ball floating on the top of the water.Little pricey
Sandra O.
Thos product is not the best thing i have trued. Yes it removes the makeup that you can see, but it is still a lot of makeup left on your skin. It does not remove tour mascara properly and you have to use a lot of product.
Lily S.
Somerset
The Garnier Micellar cleansing water is absolutely amazing!This product definitely didn't disappoint me and it is now in my everyday skin care routine!Its so gently on the skin and I don't they need to improve on anything!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.