BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
mich l.
I have this in blue since I have oily skin. It's good, it takes off my makeup & mascara, however I still wash my face right after because there are still some foundation residue on my skin even after the third cotton wipe.
Alex H.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
I use this every single day to remove my eye makeup and will continue to use this product for a long time. Great value for money and does a wonderful job on my dry skin, as it's super gentle!
Weddy M.
I USE THIS EVERYDAY!! You makeup runs off immediately and after that, can you take another round just to be nice to your skin. I have dry skin in my t-zone. This product also helps alot so my skin doesnt get even more dry.
Halima F.
Love this for removing my makeup at the end of the day. Its gentle on the skin and makes sure that every bit of makeup is removed. Really makes things like waterproof mascara come off easily.
Nadica P.
Strumica
I like it. It takes off all of my makeup, it's not oily which I hate when there are oily micellar waters since my skin is oily itself. I get it from the drugstore and I'm completely satisfied with it. Inexpensive and good!
Tiffany M.
Hamilton
I found that this product broke me out and wasn't as effective as my usual bioderma sensibo micellaire. It is dramatically cheaper but I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin or anyone who uses full coverage foundation.
Dovile R.
Duns, ['', '', '']
At the time of receiving this item, I had bad breakouts and my skin has always been quite greasy, I couldn't wait to use this! It removes all traces of mascara and eyeliner and also anything else that's on your face! Using it twice a day, it's helped my skin loads, my skin is so soft and has reduced areas on my face that can become quite red, inflamed and blotchy. When using the micellar water, it's gentle and refreshing yet tough on removing make up and other build up also the bottle is quite large so would definately last quite a while. I would definately recommend this product to anyone!
Lily S.
Somerset
The Garnier Micellar cleansing water is absolutely amazing!This product definitely didn't disappoint me and it is now in my everyday skin care routine!Its so gently on the skin and I don't they need to improve on anything!
Kerri R.
I really like this product for taking my makeup off. However I feel as if it doesn't take it all off. As when j was wash my face, the wash cloth has a small amount of makeup on it. But it doesn't stop me from using it. But I do recommend you washing your face after using this. Just so all the makeup is off.
Zahrah A.
I love this I use it daily. It is so gentle on the skin, especially around the eyes. It is great for a quick and thorough cleanse. My skin feels supple, soft and most importantly cleansed of any makeup or residues or grime.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.