BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me ūüôč15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jordan L.
Great for my sensitive skin, easy to use. I've used this many times and would recommend to anyone. Can be purchase in Superdrug and many other drugstores. The product cleans the skin leaving it feeling fresh.
Anastasia A.
The Netherlands
I've gone through a lot of bottles of the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. It makes removing all my makeup effortless and quick! I really do like this product, but it does tend to burn a bit when I use it around the eyes (and no, I don't use too much product for that to happen haha). I used this one for quite a while, but recently I feel like it has been leaving my skin feeling extra dry... As someone with dry/dehydrated skin that's quite annoying. However, it's nothing a good moisturizer won't solve. For anyone experiencing the same issue, I have switched to the other version of this product, Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water, which doesn't burn and doesn't make my skin any drier.
ainsley m.
Absolutely love this makeup remover! Super cheap, and removes waterproof mascara soooooo easy!! One of my favourite parts about it is that it doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy. Definitely would recommend.
Kira A.
London
This water takes off all of your makeup not even kidding!!!! I use the waterproof version (blue bottle) but this hydrated and cleanses the skin without drying it out!!! The price is only 7$!!! Can’t beat it!!
Nicole S.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Use it on clients all the time. It's great for prep air the skin before make up and also taking make up of Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Amber H.
Vernon, BC
I love how easy this takes off my makeup. It's a very good value as a little goes a long way. It definitely met my expectations. I bought it at my local drugstore and will be making a trip soon to get another!
Jen L.
Saskatoon, SK
Okay this is my favorite make up remover ever. I am a happy convert to Micellar Water now.

It is like just smoothing a cotton pad of water over your face, it is a little bubbly, but not greasy and does not require rinsing off. Note - there are oil bubbles in this, that is what micelles are (apparently), but they just rinse away without having to was them off.

I do have to do a few passes when I have full make up on, but I think that considering the size of the bottle, I don't have a problem with that. I have read that waterproof products are difficult to remove with Micellar Waters, however I don't use those products, so this worked well for me.
giorgia f.
This product is a very good option to more expensive ones. You can find it in most supermarkets as well. It takes off my makeup without struggling too much. I was quite impressed with how well it worked on me.
Melanie G.
Love this product for removing my makeup! It works so well at removing everything off my face and doesn't feel harsh. I have sensitive skin and it works great. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try it. I have a bottle currently in my bathroom and will continue to buy this.
Kelsey V.
Walvis Bay
I absolutely love this product especially for the removal of makeup.. It is not harsh on my skin at all and is much better at removing dirt/makeup on my face than using a wet wipe
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.