BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Holly V.
Amazing product. It removes all of the make up off your face and leaves you with hydrated skin. Would definitely recommend Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Rachael S.
Co Down , Bangor
As much as this removed my makeup it irritated my sensitive skin so I was disappointed by it. It's affordable but I'd be wary if your skin is sensitive. I wouldn't use this again.
Naiin B.
A micelar water very competent. I have tried other types of this range and they do not do so much effect as this one. His price is very good and attainable for the good product that is. I recommend it 100 %.
Lauren M.
kent
100% better fir your skin than wet wipes because with a wet wipe you are rubbing you make up in to the pores. This product wipes it all away instantly expensive but worth it 1000%
Roisin R.
This is the best product to remove makeup! It's inexpensive and lasts ages! I got a deal on mines out of Superdrug so it was good value for money! It comes in a smaller package which is ideal for travelling and a larger bottle to keep at home!
Hayley M.
A great dupe for the high end product bioderma micellar water! I get the same results with half the cost! I use this product at the end of the day after I have already removed my makeup with a makeup wipe, I then use this on a cotton pad to swipe over my face for an extra clean, it is shocking how much dirt and makeup comes off even after I have already "cleaned" my face! This is a great last step in any cleansing routine! No scent, gentle on the skin, doesn't sting the eyes! Love it
Taylor M.
Glasgow
I use this daily to take off my make up, I got it from the local supermarket, I use it daily to take off my make up. It is such amazing value for the price, I couldn't believe how amazing it was for my skin.
Isabel H.
Removes makeup very well, but you Will need at least two cotton pads. Very smooth on the skin and feels amaizing. I also like the fact that the cleanser actually sucks the makeup off. I would recommend This.
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Gentle on my skin and is able to remove several layers of mascara along side packed on eyeshadow without irritating my sensitive eyes, will continue to use for the forseeable future!
Melina M.
neuss
Because of my really complicated skin I have to be carefull which products I use because I break out from everything!! But this cleaserwater is amazing. I use it to take my face-make-up away and its working really good. I use the pink version.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.