BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Melanie G.
Love this product for removing my makeup! It works so well at removing everything off my face and doesn't feel harsh. I have sensitive skin and it works great. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try it. I have a bottle currently in my bathroom and will continue to buy this.
Nicole S.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Use it on clients all the time. It's great for prep air the skin before make up and also taking make up of Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Nathalie H.
Chatham , Kent
I love this Micellar water. I use it everyday after removing the majority of my makeup with a facial wipe. It lifts any remaining makeup ans cleans my skins leaving it feeling fresh
Megan E.
Stoke on Trent
I love this product. Purely because it leaves my skin feeling moisturised but definitely not oily which I have had with other cleansers. Perfect for getting rid of unwanted makeup.
ainsley m.
Absolutely love this makeup remover! Super cheap, and removes waterproof mascara soooooo easy!! One of my favourite parts about it is that it doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy. Definitely would recommend.
Anna i.
Burnaby, BC
I love this product. I use it to take my makeup off or even when I’m not wearing any just to clean any excess or to prep before a face mask/nighttime skin care. Its very light-weight on the skin and hydrating.
Amber H.
Vernon, BC
I love how easy this takes off my makeup. It's a very good value as a little goes a long way. It definitely met my expectations. I bought it at my local drugstore and will be making a trip soon to get another!
Jen L.
Saskatoon, SK
Okay this is my favorite make up remover ever. I am a happy convert to Micellar Water now.

It is like just smoothing a cotton pad of water over your face, it is a little bubbly, but not greasy and does not require rinsing off. Note - there are oil bubbles in this, that is what micelles are (apparently), but they just rinse away without having to was them off.

I do have to do a few passes when I have full make up on, but I think that considering the size of the bottle, I don't have a problem with that. I have read that waterproof products are difficult to remove with Micellar Waters, however I don't use those products, so this worked well for me.
Melissa R.
Montreal, QC
This is my new favorite face cleanser. It removes all my makeup without any issues. It feels like you're removing your makeup with water and is great for sensitive skin. For the price, nothing beats it. 100% recommend
Jordan L.
Great for my sensitive skin, easy to use. I've used this many times and would recommend to anyone. Can be purchase in Superdrug and many other drugstores. The product cleans the skin leaving it feeling fresh.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.