BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Eve G.
Dunfermline , Fife
I love this product as you only need a little bit per use, and aswell as the cheap price it doesn't leave the skin dry or needing moisture. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and does the job with no mess and without stinging the eyes. Definitely repurchasing.
Leah C.
Forres, Morayshire
I just love this product! My favourite micellar water by far, a little goes a long way and I can't imagine myself not using it as part of my daily routine. Totally gentle on my sensitive skin yet really feels like you are removing every last bit of your makeup.
Shelby M.
Eastwood, Nottinghamshire
This product is amazing for cleansing the skin. I use this every night to remove my make up and it works wonders on my sensitive skin. It is very gentle on the skin and helps to remove any excess oils and left over product.
Jessica W.
Absolutely amazing! Completely worth its money and not too expensive! Very gentle on the skin, effective and lifts makeup off easily. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. It's my go to makeup remover and I buy it every time! A little by goes a long way
Lauren A.
This is one of my HOLY GRAIL skincare products and I love it SO much! It's great at removing makeup, definitely met my expectations when I first used it, and I've been through so many bottles! I know I say this on every review, but I would definitely recommend!
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Yup!! This is great! It takes off make up in one go and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I have acne and find its actually reduced break outs aswell. For like £2 its brilliant I really didn't expect it to work aswell as it did. Really must try for the price
Linda C.
Rodborough Common, Stroud
Really effective yet gentle makeup remover. Suitable for all makeup and a first step cleanse. Leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. Good value for money and worth a purchase. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Ellie W.
I would definitely recommend this product as a makeup wipe alternitive and a 3 in 1 toner for your skin. I had been told good things about this product and it most definitely met my expectations!! It is such good value for money and does wonders on your skin!!!
Daniela K.
Mainz
I love this product! It takes my makeup off easily without much of an afford and massive rubbing, because I have very sensitive skin and eyes. It leaves my skin looking healthy and clean. Definitely would purchase it again!
Clara R.
Millfield close, Rustington
Works perfectly to cleanse and tone the skin! The bottle is large so you get a lot of product for your money and the consistency is very watery which is perfect for hydrating the skin. Can also remove makeup which is a lifesaver when you run out of makeup wipes!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.