BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Taylor B.
I use this product every day to remove my makeup, it keeps my face feeling fresh and removes everything perfectly. It's gentle on the skin and I have restocked up on this product multiple times as it works a treat for me.
Daniela M.
Manta
Ok. I don't like to used makeup remover bescause I though was complicated until I meet this beauty. With a simple pat I can remove all my face make up even the long lasting make up like water resistans lip glosses o mascara.
Danni M.
Tried this one and the simple one and this one definitely wins! Simple one irritated my skin slightly.

Definitely effective, makes taking stubborn eye make up off so much easier. Love how easy it makes taking make up off.
Abby F.
This is the best makeup remover I have ever tried it exceeded my expectations and last so long. The packaging is cute and simple. Would 100% recommend due to the easy use and cheap price. Definitely buying this again!!!
Chloe G.
I absolutely love this for taking my makeup off it is honestly my go to! Nothing else I have tired has been as good as this. It's so gentle but helps get everything off, a little goes a long way! Would defiantly recommend
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
Es muy bueno para limpiar y desmaquillar la piel, sin embargo no remueve los productos de ojos que son contra el agua. Trae muy buena cantidad de producto por lo que te va a durar bastante.
Sabrina T.
Mississauga, ON
Dupe of Bioderma. Super cheap. I use this for 3 years and never want to try others. It works amazing. Does not leave your skin oily, and removes makeup quickly. Good thing is you dont have to rinse after applying. Good for lazy people like me
Christina K.
Sarnia, ON
Works really well at taking my makeup off. I don't need to use anything else if I'm being super lazy, because this product is amazing at taking my makeup off. Price is good too. I would definitely recommend this product.
travelscrumbs C.
Cork City
Saw this at Primark, so I decided to test it out. It's okay for everyday use, and the price was okay as well. Smells quite nice as well. First time buying this product, but I'd recommend this product as a 'first cleanser'.
Sarah H.
St leonards on sea, St leonards on sea
I live this product. A brilliant way to take off make up without the fuss and mess. As a busy working mum this product fits in perfectly with my daily routine PLUS, saves me alot of time. This is a firm favourite of mine!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.