BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jade-Louise G.
Kirkintilloch , Glasgow
I love using this cleanser at the end of the day to remove my makeup. It’s so gentle and works so well and doesn’t break the bank! No nasty smells either but be sure to also wash your face as this isn’t enough to remove deep dirt.
Jade B.
Southampton
Use this everyday, helped to clear my skin up so much, even when I'm hormonal my skin now is clearer. Really gentle on my skin and great value for money. Last ages too. Will never stop buying this!
Azra M.
I have buy it last time online, the best way to take your make up off is to use this.It's not expensive but it's perfect for your skin. It meet my expectations of course. I would recommend to every girl in this world this product
Mafteiu C.
Bucharest
This product was my first and I used a lot of other brands until now but for some reason I always find myself returning to it. Is very cheap and it performs very good even if it's budget friendly.
Molly R.
Love using this to take my makeup off at night, you only need a little bit of product on a cotton pad and it removes everything even water proof mascara, wish the bottles were slightly bigger so i didnt have to repurchase as often
Carys A.
I love this water. I use it to remove my make up and cleanse my face in the morning after before bed. It's about pricey for a bottle of water but defiantly worth it and I recommend it to others. I but mine from my local drug store
Bianca O.
Great if you have sensitive skin. This doesn't improve my breakouts but definitely does not cause them. Removes makeup like a treat and followed up by a cleanser is the recipe for fresh clean skin
Rudi
I love this product! It takes of my makeup really well as taking away the daily grease and grime! It doesn't leave a residue and the bottle disperses the product nicely. I use oval cotton pads with this and it does the job nicely.
Iona W.
Meath
Perfect for removing makeup in a rush. Use this before or after makeup to prep and cleanse face. Also brilliant in a freelancer kit for anyone that gets a client who comes wearing makeup and you need to quickly remove the product.
Alana P.
Derbyshire
Absolutely amazing, i need a product to quickly remove all of my makeup in between shows, it was 100% effective and even removed water proof makeup. It is now part of my everyday beauty routine. I would definitely buy it again. ❤
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.