BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Mia M.
This product does a really good job of taking off my makeup effectively. It's a great price and isn't too dear but the only thing I can fault is that it leaves my skin really dry afterwards and leaves a sort of film on my face. I'd definitely choose other micellar waters over this one.
Wafaa Y.
Anu dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I use this before putting my makeup. I jus feel I remove all dirt and impurities on my face before I mosturies and the fact that it leaves my face feeling refreshed is the best part of it.
helen R.
I absolutely love this product it is a great buy I swear by it its the only one I use every day and night just before bed it does exactly what it says on the bottle it leaves my skin lovely and soft takes away all impurities and removes all dirt from my pores love it love it massive 👍
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Es lo mejor q he probado jamás la amo siempre compro otra vez otra botella porque no decepciona sobre pasó mis espectativas y además me encanta porque no deja sensación grasosa en el rostro y limpia a profundidad hasta el maquillaje que es resistente al agua
Paige E.
Bournville, Weston super mare
I use this everyday without fail. I use it too take my make up off, freshen up my face in the normal, clean my face literally everything. It’s the only make up remover that doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and I don’t have to use a stupid amount to remove my make up. 10/10
Diana B.
Monterrey
Removes makeup easily and leaves a refreshed feeling. Not the best for waterproof makeup though. It's cheap and you get a lot of product, lasts forever! I would buy this again.
tiyasha c.
First of all I would like to thanks garnier for launching this in India 🙏
- This is essential for every makeuplover
- This is a budget friendly product
- This is transportable
- Removes the makeup easily
- doesn't harmful at all.
Saava D.
Ich benutze das immer zum abschminken und ich liebe das!!! Hab das grüne aus dieser Reihe und ich würde es auf jedenfall nachkaufen. Reinigt die Haut wirklich gründlich und entfernt das make up richtig gut. Die Flasche reicht für ein halbes Jahr mind. Könnte ich jeden weiter empfehlen!
Sebida E.
Gets my makeup of easily, and my skin feels nice and clean afterwards. Also great packaging, you can see how much you have left, so it is easy to know when to stock up. It also comes in a travel size, great for vacation.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jordan B.
Calgary, AB
I love this product. I use it after I have removed my make up with a wipe and it removes the final layer of make up making my skin feel lovely and clean. I have been using this for over a year and would recommend everyone to purchase this.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.