BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lodovica B.
London
This is a thorough cleansing water. I have sensitive skin and I've found other cleansing waters to be harsh. But this one is definitely effective and does the trick. Other waters dried out my skin, but after using this one, my skin feels clean and not tight and dry.
Maryam s.
I use this everyday before I go sleep, this works amazing, i think think the price is right and I recommend it to others. It leaves my face soft and it’s so gentle to use. I’m really satisfied with my product! It’s fantastic!
Amber S.
This product is a quick and easy way to remove left over makeup !!! Very effective and leaves skin feeling clean .... removes waterproof mascara and liquid lipsticks ... you can buy this at savers , Superdrug, boots,tescos a variety of places .... highly recommend
Emily S.
Lingenfeld
It cleans most of my make up, but I'm still left with some make up mostly on the eyes. If I try to clean my eyes more, the product gets into them and they start burning a little. The smell is good and i still like to use it.
Alisha R.
This took off my makeup extremely well and hydrated my skin very well. I loved this product and would recommend it to all of my friends. This product definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I really like to use this product to remove my eye makeup at the end of the day, I have this one and also the other version aswell. This is easy to use with a cotton pad to remove any makeup. This is also easy to find in places like Superdrug and boots for a good price
Bethany D.
Carlby, Stamford
Such a great every day cleanser, it's very gentle and really does take all your make up off. I have to admit, waterproof mascara can be tricky to get off. I've used this everyday for the past year after my make up wipes and it just takes every last little bit off.
Courtney S.
Bridge of earn , Perth
I recommend this to everyone. Such a gentle cleanser for all skin types, and so cheap as well! This did not disappoint, such a hyped up product, but totally worth it. From beginner to the mosh advanced artist- this will work.
Sarah M.
Ottawa, ON
I was skeptical about this product at first, but after I tried it I was really impressed with how well it removed my makeup. There was almost no hassle or struggle, it was a super quick process that left me feeling satisfied.
Harleigh P.
Leicester
Love this product so much, it removes my eye makeup so quickly and doesn't sting my eye at all! It feels really nice on my skin too, as i have very sensitive skin. I will defo be re purchasing this when i run out! Defo recommend to anyone who needs a makeup remover
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.