BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
gunjan b.
Love this product it actually removes all of the makeup in one go!! Its just water to spend so much on but it's worth it!! It also helps in removing eye makeup which is really difficult to remove!! Really love this!!
Darren D.
I love this product because it's very easy to use, does not feel greasy at all and is organic. The only thing is that you have to use sort of a lot of it because it doesn't take the makeup(especially eye shadow) off that easily
Danielle P.
Winnipeg
Left my skin feeling soft refreshed and clean! I love how this took my makeup off with one easy swipe without feeling like my skin was drying out! I felt hydrated and ready to wash my face to get ready for the night!
Cleia M.
I was impressed with this product. The price was pretty cheap for the size of the bottle, I paid $6.99 when my regular makeup remover is $10.99 for a bottle three times the size. It doubles as a makeup remover and a cleanser, all you need to do is dispense onto a cotton ball and lightly wipe your face. I didn't need to rub at all on my makeup to remove it providing I wasn't wearing anything waterproof. There is a different Garnier micellar water formula for waterproof makeup. It has no scent which is great because I dislike using scented products on my face and near my eyes.
My only complaint is that it says no rinsing is required after use but it leaves my face feeling sticky like saline contact solution does. I need to splash a bit of water to rinse the feeling off.
April B.
Ellesmereport
I use this every day and it's really good for getting of red lip stick mascara and products that can be hard to get of your face but this can make your skin go quite dry but after use I recommend putting some moisturiser on to soften you face x💕🦋
Emily D.
Quick and easy, so satisfying, one thing I did not like was after I used it my face tingled abit and went red I would not recommend it for sensitive skin it did not harm me in any other way though so it's up to you
Mina c.
Montrea
Great makeup remover leaves skin soft and clean. I use the sensitive skin formula and it works perfectly even when removing eye makeup it's actually easier to clean eye makeup with this product prevents you from pulling and tugging at your skin. It leaves your skin moisturized and looking fresh.
stefania s.
Holy holy holy grail of makeup!! I will never switch to another makeup remover product after using this for over a year now! It takes off heavy duty makeup application so easily, and it leaves your skin feeling and smelling so refreshed afterwards :)
Diana L.
It's not really an oily formula. It found in any local store e.g Walmart.i get a lot of use of this. That is when I'm too tired to completely wash my face. The only down side to this product is that it can very pricey :/
Emily D.
I love this stuff, its amazing at removing makeup and leaving your skin refreshed and clean. When you thought all of your makeup had been removed one swipe of this stuff and your cotton wool pad has been covered in makeup! It's such a good product and it's so cheap. 100% recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.