BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Alishia N.
Heard many good reviews about this product so I decided to pick it up and try it for myself. I use it mostly just to remove my makeup and it does such a good job of removing my makeup and makes my skin feel smooth and fresh. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Elise K.
Great product and it's pretty affordable. After a night out, you don't wat to have lots of work with your face, so this product is ideal because of its multitasking functions, cleanses your face en removes your make up. I really would recommend this product.
Elizabeth K.
Brook, IN
Garnier Micellar Water has been so hyped up everywhere I looked, I couldn't wait for the release to try it for myself. I am not a huge make-up person unless it's a special occasion, but I regularly use mascara, eyeliner and foundation. I noticed a difference, almost right away! My face felt cleaner, and more refreshed. It was incredibly nice not to have to rinse anything away after washing. Even on the days where I go bare faced, I still find myself using the micellar water to wash away the days impurities. I work in a kitchen and am on the go all day long. It's amazing to see what gets wiped away at the end of the day. The only downside for me, is the dryness. I have dry skin on my face, and I have to make sure to use a moisturizer so I don't end up with scaly dry patches, especially in this harsh Indiana winter. Overall, a fantastic product, for me, it has lived up to it's hype and I will be adding this to my morning and night skin care routines.
regan b.
I bought this in Superdrug. It did the job of taking off my make up but i found the product to be very drying on my combination skin. Also I needed a lot of it to take of my eye make up. Disappointed, although you get a lot I would not buy this product again.
Mariam A.
Al Shuhada
This is one of the best makeup removing product I have ever used. It removes makeup very gently and quickly. It’s in a bottle which makes it easier to use. Using wipes is harsh for the skin and will make you get pimples. So, I really recommend using this with cotton pads it’s easier and safer for the skin.
Morgan-Elli M.
County Durham
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Garnier Micellar Water is one of my favourite ways to remove my make up. I suffer dry skin and it always leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommended to others! The only down fall is you use it up very easily.
Rebecca G.
Cork
Very good product, leaves the skin feeling soft and cleansed and makeup free! I find it's a very effective, lightweight product, not containing any harsh chemicals and what's better my skin dosent break out from using this product! Would definitely buy again.
Monique V.
Dubai
I love this its apart of my skin care routine I use it to cleanse and before I put on any makeup. It feels fresh on the skin. Its not too bad for price either. I have sensitive skin so anything I am able to use on my skin without it erupting is great!:)
Monica L.
This is the first micellar water I've ever tried. I picked this guy up at Walmart due to the great things I've heard people say and I definitely agree. It helps me easily get my eye and face makeup off. I usually use the Lancôme Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover to remove eye makeup which works wonderful but I recently started using real mink falsies and I read that I shouldn't use a eye makeup remover that was oil based in order to keep the falsies lasting longer which is why I decided to try out this product. I cannot recommend the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 enough. I tend to use this to take off my eye and face makeup but I sometimes even use it before applying my makeup or when I'm not wearing any makeup just to refresh my face throughout the day. The way I use it to take off my mink falsies is soaking a cotton square and holding it over my eye for roughly 15-20 seconds then gently wiggling it back and fourth until my falsie loosens and I can peel it off. Overall, I give this product 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend this to anyone who's looking to try micellar water for the first time or in need of a new makeup remover. A great product that leaves my fave feeling refreshed and energized while being extremely budget friendly.
Brittany C.
St.Columb Major, Cornwall
I use this every morning just to freshen up my face after having a wash. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and it doesn't make my skin look greasy. It can also be used to remove make up which I do sometimes. In my opinion I think this is a beauty must have because it is great and is only about £4-£5 a bottle
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.