BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sarah F.
Bangor, Bangor
Brilliant product - the makeup sticks to it like a magnet and gives a much better cleanse than makeup wipes alone. great even for eyemakeup and sensitive eyes! I haven't found a better substitute yet for the price. Have repurchased again and again.
Tamsin H.
I use this every night to remove make up and It's wonderful!!
30 seconds and you've gone from a 10 to a strong 6.
It's gentle, doesn't require any rubbing and you only need a small amount for it to do the job.
I've been using it for around 6 months and wouldn't use any other after finding this
Molly A.
Littlehamptom
I've used this product for the past year since purchasing as an experiment. I LOVE this cleanser, it removes all my makeup without any hassle, and lasts for a really long time. It's super affordable and so easy to get hold of.if you haven't tried it - you need to!
Yuliya I.
Stouffville, ON
i use this daily. it works amazing as a makeup remover. it does not burn your eyes at all. it leaves a slightly moisturizing film on your face after that you can't wash off but if you try around 20 mins later, it comes off and your face feels soft!
Georgia D.
I didn't really rate this product. I felt it left my skin super oily when my skin is naturally oily so it didn't really help me. A good thing about this product is that your makeup comes off with a simple swipe motion and leaves you feeling fresh. Just not a product that suited my skin type
jade m.
Melbourne
This product hit a bit of a middle-ground with me, as it did do a really good job at removing my makeup, but left this strange film on my skin and left me feeling like I had to cleanse my face some more. Would recommend to people doing lots of swatches as it is really affordable but I don’t recommend it for the face.
Nur S.
This product is quite good in removing makeup , it has some kind of nice smell , not the chemicalish kind. This thing can be found anywhere such as drugstore or online. For the price , quite cheap and affordable . Will I buy this again ? Absolutely.
Olivia H.
This is amazing and clears all my make up off my face leaving it feeling fresh and clear. I never thought this product would be good but it exceeded all my expectations. I brought this in Superdrug but I know it is available in many shops, worth a buy as it is not too pricey and so worth it.
Rebecca P.
Kempston, Bedford
This is my go-to everyday micellear water. Its gentle on my eyes whilst removing eye makeup, it gets rid of dirt i never knew i had. Its affordable and lasts forever. What more do you want?  I buy this in boots/ tesco & wilkinson's when its on offer.
Emma D.
Garnier micellar water feels just like water on the skin. It's not drying one bit. The micellar water takes off all of my face makeup but the only issue is it doesn't do that great of a job at taking of eye make up, especially if it is waterproof.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.