BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Madison V.
I've used all manner of makeup remover products and none have ever displayed a quality quite like this micellar water.
This product strikes a wonderful balance of strength and gentleness. With only a few Swipes, my eye makeup is gone, and I've still got the other side of the cotton pad to use to wipe the rest of my face down!

An appealing factor of this makeup remover is that it doesn't sting my eyes. I don't have sensitive eyes, by any means, but even when I've accidentally soaked my cotton pad too much, any remaining liquid that possibility could drip into my eyes hasn't harmed me.
But the real selling-point was that this remover is oil-free: truly and completely! I ABHOR products that boast their oil-free makeup removers, but very clearly have oil settling visibly in the bottle. Neutrogena is a huge culprit of this, and I am glad to announce that this product is the complete opposite of that. This micellar water does not feel oily before, during, or after use and leaves your face feeling completely free of makeup and gross residue. (In fact, I dare say it takes ALL oils from your skin. My face sometimes feels a little dry after use, but I admit to having chronically dry skin anyway, and my makeup removal routine is always followed by a face cleanser and a moisturizer, so this isn't a concern for me.)

Overall, I could not recommend this micellar water enough. It's a huge contender to all other makeup removers I've used in my 10 years of wearing makeup. It's a must-have if you're thinking of trying something new or you're not sure where to turn for a good makeup remover.
MEGAN B.
Literally the best makeup remover I have ever used! It is a good price and it defiantly gets the job done! It surpassed my expectations because it did not leave an oily residue like the one I used to use! I will totally buy this again and again! The best makeup remover ever.
Che A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love that my new Micellar Cleansing Water helps me clean out my pores whether it's in the morning or at night. It's so light and smells so good! I highly recommend this to everyone to give it a try! It's worth it!
Daniela S.
Laredo, TX
I’m actually in love with this product! Been using it for a while since it arrived and it’s not only effective but also good on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clear of makeup. I like how you can use this as a daily cleanser. It’s amazing! Definitely recommend.
Shaye S.
State College, PA
This product is amazing for getting rid of your makeup in minutes. I hold a cotton pad saturated with it on my eye for about 5 second and then wipe my eye and all of my makeup is gone. It doesn’t leave a residue on my skin to where I feel like I have to wash my face either!
chu Y.
Wow! I was planning to buy this sometime but got this beauty in the mail! When I tell you a little goes a long way, it really does. I’ve used it 5 times already and you can barely tell. It doesn’t leave my face drying which is something I was afraid of nor does it leave you feeling tacky. I love itttttt!
Caitlin M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was super hesitant to try miscellar water. Thought maybe it was just a current craze. But while I was out of town I needed some face wash and makeup remover and they had it in a travel size and I loved it. It hydrates removes make up and cleanses at the same time. Awesome
Teresa D.
Parma, OH
I recieved this product from Influenster for testing purposes. I am absolutely in love with this product. Before I was using makeup wipe removers and this product is so much more gentle on my skin. This is a product I will for sure be purchasing after I use up my test trial
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
This is great for removing that left over makeup (even mascara!!). It doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy like other makeup removers! I use this in my skin care routine everyday!
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
This was the first time I used a cleansing water and I was pleasantly surprised. I washed my face using this product and a few cotton balls. It met my expectations by giving me a full clean face. Would I buy again? Possibly! If I’m willing to let go of my makeup wipes lol.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.