BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Carina D.
74 Manchester Street , Heywood
Can't remember what I did before finding this micellar water!So easy to use and gets rid of every last bit of makeup. Doesn't take ages to get your makeup off and also doesn't leave my skin looking red afterwards like some makeup removing products.All time favourite makeup remover.
Rutna V.
I did not enjoy this product as one the bottle does not work properly. When trying to place some product on pad it kept leaking from the sides. Then it does not remove the make up off. I would have to use a wipe to remove the excess. Also, found that there was a slight discomfort around my eye area. I would not recommend this product.
Cherelle E.
I have used this product a few times but stopped and started again when I seen it in Superdrug and picked it up. I used to take off my makeup and it does take it off pretty well especially for the price of the product but it does dry out my skin a lot but I would still repurchase it because it is the best affordable makeup remover
Anna S.
For me, I found that this product made my skin a little oily. It removes makeup well and so does what it says on the tin so to speak however I always found myself reaching for my "boots own" cleanser over this one as this particular cleanser did not seem to do as well for my skin.
Martina V.
I love this stuff. It really works well for taking off makeup or just refreshing your face in the morning and are too lazy to wash it. I just soak a cotton pad and set it on my eye for a few seconds to breakup the product and I wipe away. It really is a fabulous product especially for the price! Best Micellar water I've ever used!
Beauty D.
This is my favourite mixellar water to use! It's perfect for ALL skin types, oily, dry normal and sensitive etc. It comes in different sizes perfect for home use and travel. I have repurchased this many times and will do so again. It removes makeup so easily, definitely recommend
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
I'll be honest, the whole idea of not having to wash my face after a night out seemed too good to be true. But this product definitely delivers. It picks up everything on your skin without a trace of residue. Such a steal!
LIZ S.
I love micellar water to take my makeup off. Just because I don't feel the need to rinse my face after I use them. And this Garnier one is one of my favorites. It really takes my whole makeup even my waterproof mascara. And it also doesn't breaks my skin so that's a big plus for me.
Erin D.
I enjoyed using this product because it didn't feel harsh on my skin at all and it took all my makeup off. However, i found that it would struggle taking off my eye makeup more than the rest of my face which was slightly disappointing because it worked so well for everywhere else.
Lisa M.
This is the first micellar water I have ever tried and I have to admit that I love it. It is very affordable and works like a cleanser while leaving my skin fresh and moisturised, but not too much. I use this after cleansing and before applying moisturisers and serums and I feel like they go on smoother. Would recommend this 100%
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.